Rude

Cassi's nostrils flared as she struggled to break free. "Bugger off!" She yelled and tried to kick harder.

Her assailant did nothing but hush her as he pulled her back onto the back wall. "If you behave, this will only take a second." He covered her mouth. "Fuck!" He released her after she bit his palm.

Cassi's freedom was only for a second as she was pulled back onto the wall. "Elliot!" She struggled. "My dad is going to kill you."

"You don't pick up my calls and you don't text me back. Did you block my number? That's rude."

"So is your existence but you don't see me complaining."

Elliot placed his hands on the wall, trapping her between them. "Listen, I only wish to talk with you."

Cassi crossed her arms. "Oh, of course, of course. 'Hey, Cassi, it's me, the guy who used you to start the apocalypse...fancy a coffee!'" she growled.

"Now, that's rude." He smirked.

Cassi smiled warmly at her former friend. "You think so? I always thought this was rude." She licked her index finger, igniting a small spark and an even bigger one when she wiped her finger on his face.

"Fuck!" Elliot cradled his cheek and began to put out the small flame and, unfortunately for him, Cassi had made a run for it.

—--

Crowley flushed his body against Aziraphale, grinding as much as he could. He tried to keep his noises to a minimum, especially when the angel's hand had snaked inside his shirt and began tease his skin underneath. He could feel Aziraphale's hard on press against his lower stomach and he knew the angel could feel his as well. He moaned into their kiss as the angel thrusted forward, a smirk on his angelic face. "I could," he said breathlessly, "do it...hmm...just say the word."

Aziraphale inserted his thumb inside the demon's mouth, making Crowley suck on it as if it was his last supper. "Stopping time just so we can fuck is not exactly a good use of your abilities."

"No one would notice." Crowley licked. "We haven't done anything for three days." He whined.

Aziraphale chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around his neck. Crowley placed his hands around the angel's waist and began to sway to the music, not at all keeping up with the rhythm as he tried to grind their cocks together as best as he could from there position. They were in their own little world as they stood near one of the walls, the demon shielding the angel from the crowd. "I told you,-" Aziraphale kissed him, "when we're home."

Crowley grunted and stomped his foot like a child. "Please, angel. Ngk, I'm getting married in two weeks...I need to get it out of my system."

"And what exactly does that have to do with anything?"

"I heard marriage changes a person." He shrugged. "I bet you will not even look at me the way you do right now. No, you'll be with the baby and too tired to fuck me. I would have to drink my sadness away and then I'll be too drunk to think straight...you'll...I'll pick a fight, you'll throw me out of the house and ne-next thing we know, you get custody of the children, our homes, and the Bentley. I-I'll be in the streets withering...withering on about how my husband never love-loved me and it all ssstarted at our-our bachelor party."

"Don't be silly." He chuckled. "You are more than welcome to live in the greenhouse."

"How kind." Crowley laughed and leaned forward to kiss the angel, only for him to bump into the angel's forehead as a small body bumped into him. "Ow." he muttered as he rubbed his nose.

Aziraphale grunted as the small impact made him lose his balance for a second.

"Dad, can we go?" Cassi looked around and tugged on Crowley's jacket.