Adieu

"Nonsenssssse! You are...are a darling!" Crowley declared before taking another shot, his twentieth one or so. He had lost count around thirteen, but he was sure he was up to twenty something. "Look at you! Beautiful featuresss, like my angel..." he burped, "angel over here, gorgeous eyes, and your hair isss," he gestured towards his own, "...iss...we redheads have to sssstick together...y- you know what I'm sssaying?"

Cassi nodded through glassy eyes. "I..." she hiccupped, "most...most definitely do not." She reached for the bottle on the table but unfortunately for her, Aziraphale placed it out of her reach. "You..." she pointed at Aziraphale, "you," she mimicked Crowley's burp, "su-suck."

Crowley lowered his glasses a little and set his eyes on the angel to his right. "Ssshe isss right, you do sssu-suck at timessss."

Aziraphale had partaken in a few drinks but had stopped once his mind rationed with his body how bad of an idea it was for him and Crowley to get drunk in front of Cassi. Especially when trying to figure out if she even knew what she was and given by that little miracle, it was definitely looking like it; someone had to be the adult. "Dearest, I think you've had enough. You too, young lady."

"Cassssssi...Cassssi," Crowley nudged Aziraphale, "you want to kn-kn-know what...what he did to me?" Cassi rapidly nodded. "He...he le-left me for...for m-monthsss after...after I-I practically con-confessssed to...to him..."

"Ssssuck!!" She pointed an accusatory finger at Aziraphale. "You-you're all alike...you...you men....one...one day I'll find my own Mr. Rochester an-and you...you'll all be sssso-sssorry." She slapped her hand on her chest. "There is...there is just ssso...so much love in here...it...it makes m-me want to carve it out, you know? My heart. Why...why do...do I lo-love so much?"

Crowley pouted and shook his head. "Now why you...you gogogogo...get her all upsssset..." he slapped his angel's back, "G-go one then! Make her sssssmile!!" A tear slid from Cassi's left eye. "Awe," Crowley got up from his seat, sat next to his miracle and placed and arm around her, "you just wait and see, it-it might...might take millenia but...but ssssomeone will come al-along."

Cassi nodded one again. "Oh no."

"What's wrong?" Aziraphale rose as well and sat on her other side.

"And with this, I bid thee adieu." Crowley and Aziraphale were confused for a millisecond and within that millisecond, Cassi face planted on the table.

Aziraphale grunted from annoyance and raised her head, placing it on his shoulder. "Honestly, just like her father." He gently slapped Cassi's cheek trying to wake the poor drunken girl. "Crowley, sober up. I need your help."

Crowley did as he was told, leaving a bitter after taste in his mouth. "By father you mean you, yes? I'm perfectly capable of holding my own." He grinned.

It was not all strange for a 6ft guy who wore shades in the dim club, dressed all in black, to carry a mini version of himself out of the club. It was a miracle no one seemed to mind or notice. "Where to then?" He asked Aziraphale after placing Cassi in the back of the Bentley.

Aziraphale looked back and sighed. "Be best if we took her home."

"Right and where is that?"

"Did you see that? The little miracle she performed. That's bad."

"Depending on your point of view. You say bad, I say what a proud moment."

"Yes, well, if heaven can detect my miracles, I'm sure they can detect hers."

Crowley paused and looked back as well. "Oh, I did not think of that." He raised an eyebrow. "You don't 'posse that's how they found out about her?"

"I'm not sure. There was nothing in the file suggesting how they managed to discover her existence. I'll know more once I go back."