Again

After bidding goodbye to Elliot, which he insisted on calling it a successful date, Cassi met Aziraphale by the car park where the angel had loaded up the souvenirs, food, and other knick knacks he had purchased. "I gather from your little smile everything went well?"

Cassi blushed. "Papa."

Aziraphale chuckled entering the driver's side. "Flashes of love." He teased.

"Papa, stop."

"Ah, the joys of new love. The erratic heartbeats, the daydreams, the way you notice everything about the other person."

Cassi giggled in her seat. "Hang on, did you actually daydream about dad?"

"I did, yes, quite often in fact. Occasionally when he was talking to me. Keep this between us but often times, when he would pin me to the wall, I would stare at those adorable lips of his and daydream, well wish, he would kiss me."

Cassi raised her brow. "Um...pin you to the wall, did he? It happened a lot?"

"The trick was to point out how nice he was." Aziraphale laughed as he recalled once upon a time memories. "I'm just glad I don't have to trick him anymore in order for him to do such an act."

"Gross, papa, please. I was staring to erase the images from my mind already."

The angel wholeheartedly chuckled in his seat. "Oh, I apologize, darling."

Once home, Aziraphale bombarded Crowley with gifts and food. The angel could tell his demon was still in a mood from yesterday's conversation. During dinner he opted to wear his glasses and when questioned, he mentioned how much the light bothered him. That night was the first night Crowley slept with his back turned to the angel. Usually, he clung tight to Aziraphale for dear life as if he was afraid the angel would disappear at any moment. "A historic gardens guide?" Crowley inspected one of the items Aziraphale handed to him. The demon was lying on the armchair, legs dangling on the armrest, the television on a documentary about the galaxy. "Thanks." He placed the item on the end table, crossed his arms, and resumed watching the television.

Cassi had given Crowley a mug, which Crowley thanked her enthusiastically and with a genuine smile. "Had a wonderful day, papa. Thank you." She called out as she headed up the stairs.

Aziraphale yelled out "you're welcome" towards the stairs and decided to sit on the sofa parallel to the television. "Light still bothering you?"

"Somewhat."

"I, um, shared some stories with Cassi about our days throughout the centuries. Do you recall some nice memories? Maybe you can share some with our daughter, she seemed interested."

The demon sighed, "Alright." He then snapped his fingers and raised the volume on the telly.

They remained silent for the most part and Crowley was so still, Aziraphale had to wonder if he had fallen asleep. It wasn't until the narrator mentioned a constellation which made Crowley mutter on how he helped build that one. "So, um, dearest, I was wondering if we might go to London tomorrow? The three of us."

Crowley exhaled quietly and took a while before answering. "What for?"

"All that reminiscing had me thinking about the shop, the park, and of course The Ritz. We can...can make it a day. What do you say?"

Crowley stood from the chair, not one glance at the angel. "Whatever you desire, Aziraphale."

Before Aziraphale could say more, the demon walked out of the room, leaving the angel feeling guilty and somewhat hurt.