Healthy

"Ha! Please." Crowley scoffed. "They wouldn't dare touch you or Cassi. They would have to face me first!"

Aziraphale glanced up and tugged on Crowley's shirt. "Crowley, I don't think," his tone was low, "we should stay on earth anymore."

Crowley was taken aback by the uncharacteristic statement. "You love earth. We enjoy earth. The humans, the rellies, the food, the entertainment, not to mention, we have been living here for centuries. Where would we go?"

"You've suggested it before. We can runaway to the stars." His eyes expressed nothing but worry. "Please, Crowley...for Cassi, we need to...please. Are you not worried they will separate us and take Cassi from us? Think of Job and how they did it to him, a human." He sighed heavily as his eyes glossed. "They're going to take her away."

"No. They won't. They can't." Crowley growled and placed his hand over Aziraphale's own. "They won't separate us. There is nothing to worry about and if I have to endure a few years of torture for us to be together then," he shrugged, "it's fine." he stated nonchalantly.

The angel tried his best not to imagine the love of his life in any kind of hellish pain. "Don't say that." He pleaded. "If anything, I should be the one to be...I tempted you to come back after that night. It would have been fine if we ne-never spoke again. Keeping you safe like that would have been better."

Crowley laughed through his nose. "Angel, you and I both know that would have been impossible." He lifted Aziraphale's hand to his lips and kissed the angel's palm. "I love you, you love me and we have a daughter because of that consequence. So what if it was their plan to have us snog and miracle her, we are still her fathers and our feelings that night were real." He stammered. "Do-don't feel bad for me. Eh, from what I can recall and what I've seen, I don't think I would have enjoyed being an angel anyway."

"Yes, but wha-"

"No. Don't let him, nor heaven consume your thoughts anymore." He kissed his knuckles. "And remember you told them to bugger off the minute you asked me to marry you."

"Technically before then."

"Right. Um," he sniffed, "who cares they had a hand in us being together. You and me are for eternity and that includes our daughter and the million other children you want us to have." He chuckled trying to lighten up the mood. "So...fuck them!"

Aziraphale closed his eyes and nodded as Crowley's words engraved themselves inside his head and heart.

"Come on, say it." He encouraged.

Aziraphale opened his eyes and licked his lips. "Um," he glanced up once more, "fu- ugh."

Crowley laughed, a twinkle in his eye. "Please, I've seen you use that word a million times before."

"It's different." Aziraphale pulled away from Crowley and tried to walk away.

Crowley smirked and pulled the angel back into his arms. "'Fuck me, love...fuck, you're delicious...fuck, yes, you like that'" the demon recalled the angel's bedroom talk, "or my personal favorite, 'I'm going to fuck you until you have no choice but to turn into a snake because you can't walk at all.'"

Aziraphale blushed and buried his face on Crowley's chest. "Oh? Now you're shy?" He placed a kiss on the angel's head. "No one would ever believe me if I were to inform them how you like to dominate me in bed."

"As if you could ever." Aziraphale smirked.

"It's moments like these that I truly believe you forget you have a daughter who lives with you." Cassi interjected as she held a bowl in her hands, all while she stood by the door frame that led to the small makeshift kitchen in the bookshop. The nephalem's hair was everywhere and her ACDC shirt looked slept on.