Child

Crowley's voice rang louder as Aziraphale thrusted into him harder, not to mention the angel leaving love bites on his skin drove him straight into ecstasy. The demon clawed the angel's back, no doubt adding more marks since the previous night. His cock grew harder when Aziraphale's voice deepened as he called him his sinning pleasure and instructed him not to come until the angel said so. "...Angel..." Crowley moaned as his lover bit and sucked around his clavicle, while his manicured hand stroked his demonic erection to match his thrusts.

"It seems I didn't fuck you hard enough last night." Aziraphale smirked. "You're still tight from these past two weeks. Did you miss my cock inside you, love?"

"Ungh...yes..." Crowley nails dug further into Aziraphale's back.

"Tell me, me not fucking you is more torture than anything hell has ever given you."

Crowley tried to find his voice, and when he did not respond, Aziraphale thrusted hard enough it brought tears to demon's yellow eyes. "Yes! Yes, it's...ngk...torture not having you inside me. I need...I'm..."

"Shhh, my love, you know the rules. You've been a little devil for two weeks and now you must beg me. After all-" the angel's moved into him with force, almost as if he wanted to tear the demon apart, "-you are used to being punished."

Crowley choked on his saliva and clawed Aziraphale's arms, trying his best to hold on to something as he begged for mercy.

Aziraphale could feel his end coming as well. "Tell me-" he burrowed himself deeper inside his demon, "-to fuck you harder until your hole is perfectly carved into the shape of my cock."

Crowley wailed in pleasure, his cum slowly spilling onto the angel's hand. "Fuck...Angel....AN-ANGEL!"

Crowley's eyes widened.

Aziraphale cursed.

Cassi shrieked, quickly shielding her eyes, and turned around.

Crowley pushed his lover off and Aziraphale quickly looked for the bath robe he had worn previously before they started their endeavor. Crowley sat up and used a throw pillow to cover his lower half. "Ho...d-did you miracle you-yourself in here?!" Crowley's cheeks turned the same color as his hair.

"Did you just fuck on the sofa? The same one I was sitting on this very day?"

Aziraphale stood and cleared his throat. "Cassi, um, darling, dad and I were, um, yo-you see, when two people love ea-each other deeply-" he placed his hand on Cassi's shoulder.

Cassi shrugged his hand off, still looking away from her parents. "Gross, papa, no offense but please don't touch me right now. I saw where that hand was, well, thankfully, not really but I know what's down there!" She turned around, eyes still closed. "Soundproofing on? I'm going to my room."

Aziraphale almost discorporated. "Ho-how do you know about that?"

Cassi's arms waved in front of her as she maneuvered blindly towards her room. "I'm half angel, papa, unfortunately I can feel when you and dad...are loving each other deeply." She gave them a thumbs up before closing her bedroom door.

Crowley rose from the sofa, dropping the pillow. "Wha-wh-what?!...you me-m-mean all...all the time? Cassi!"

"She can't hear you, dearest."

Aziraphale wiped his mouth with a cloth napkin. "Darling, you said you wanted to try an American breakfast and yet you haven't touched your plate."

The clank and chatter from the other hotel guests sort of drowned out the awkwardness of the celestial table. Since the morning, Cassi had not made eye contact with either parent and the elevator ride down did not help at all; it was mostly uncomfortable silence, and she kept her distance away from both.