Parents

"Cassi, darling, you've been quiet for a while, are you alright?"

Cassi smiled politely and nodded. "Yes, papa, I was just wondering why dad is driving at a decent speed." She lied and tried to bury the conversation with Elliot towards the back of her mind.

Aziraphale smiled and patted Crowley's lap. "Because he is being responsible."

"Or because you said I would sleep in the garden if I broke our custom champagne and wine glasses."

"Can you simply miracle them unbreakable?"

Aziraphale furrowed his brow. "See? I told you to watch what you say around her, she's highly impressionable."

"Right," Crowley ignored, "I say when we get to the cottage, we open up a bottle and break out three of these glasses and make sure they can hold enough liquid inside them."

Aziraphale nudged the demon. "I would rather not risk damaging them."

"Miracle." Cassi sang under her breath and leaned forward. "Are you really going to leave me alone for a week after your wedding?"

"Well, um, darling, as much as we love you, um..."

"Yes." Crowley stated as a matter of factly. "We need us time and by us, I do not mean you."

"Crowley!"

"Ngk, don't take this the wrong way, Cassi, but we, your father and I, have been officially together for as long as we have been a family. He came back, we made out, and we found you so, yes, we will be leaving you alone for a week so we can enjoy ourselves."

"Gabriel and Lord Beelzebub have promised to take good care of you while we are in Scotland." Aziraphale wiggled in his seat. "Honeymoon." He said in a high-pitched tone and jazz hands.

"Mrs. Sandwich said honeymoons are for exploring different areas."

"Cassiopeia!" Aziraphale turned to face his daughter.

"Of the world, papa."

"O-Oh, right."

"I'm sure by now you and dad have explored enough of each other." she muttered. "Why can't I stay with Muriel? Your former boss is weird, papa."

"Because,erm, if you must know, we rather have you stay with someone that will look after you, not the other way around."

"Dad is right. Even if Gabriel is -"

"Annoying?" Crowley interjected. "An idiot? A pompous arse?"

"Thinks I'm a pet?" Cassi added.

"A little odd," Aziraphale continued, "it's best if you stay with the former rulers of heaven and hell."

"Did you also ask them to stay the two weeks before the wedding?" Crowley growled.

"What do you mean?"

Crowley gestured towards the cottage where a very excited Gabriel stood near the gate to their cozy home as he held a cake in hand. Meanwhile, the former ruler of hell waved with a guilty grin on their face.

Gabriel looked around the living area, his happy expression never faltering, all while his partner sniffed the cake in their hands. "Lovely home, Aziraphale." He complimented. "I'm starting to wonder how much your celestial wages were if you could afford a bookshop and a cottage."

"Heh, um, right." The angel sat on the nearby armchair, Crowley sitting on the armrest. "So, um, why have you come to our home?"

"You're getting married!" Gabriel grinned. "Since we will be taking care of Cassi for a week, we felt that as her godpare-" Beelzebub cleared their throat. "I mean, as her parents-non-parents, we should get to know her a little better. What are her likes, her dislikes? Which is her favorite Bible passage, her favorite sin?"