Wot?

Honestly, this has been on my mind for quite a while. It will not be perfect, full of nonsense and maybe some spelling errors, but hopefully you will enjoy. Thanks for clicking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right." Aziraphale said as he pushed his way into Crowley's flat as if he had not broken the poor demon's heart seven months prior. All Crowley could do was stare at the angel in confusion. "You still keep the drinks in the study?" The angel continued as he walked around like he owned the place.

Crowley's brain was trying to catch up to what his eyes were seeing. Aziraphale was back? Just like that? What? How? And the most important question of all, why was the angel drinking straight out of the wine bottle instead of a glass?

After some minutes, or it could have been seconds, who was keeping count, the tall dark demon finally closed the door and approached the angel, his angel. The love of his life whom he had confessed to and been utterly rejected by. Brain finally catching up, Crowly huffed in annoyance and anger, approached Aziraphale and seized the wine bottle out of his manicured hands. "Wha –"

Aziraphale nodded uncontrollably. "Yes." He breathed. "Yes, perfect. You take a big sip as well." He let out a long exhale before taking back said bottle and, once again, took another long sip from it. He was not at all his posh self as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and passed the bottle back to Crowley, urging him to drink.

Crowley was too pissed and confused to obey. "What th –"

"I didn't know it was possible." Aziraphale chuckled like a mad man. "How can it, right? Why it – it was never... I mean...you know? And you...demon...and angel...the...the...yes...but here we are...and...what...oh, how was it possible?" At this point, Crowley had no idea if Aziraphale was talking to him or to himself. "Supposed it could be? Do you think...no...or rather yes...Maybe...

"Aziraphale!" Crowley's voice was stern. "What the hell is going on?"

Aziraphale's mind finally seemed to where he was. He let his blue eyes wonder about Crowley's flat. It was as if nothing had changed really. The dark and cold walls were still a contrast to his at the bookshop. The open space made it seem too sterile, too unwelcoming. The only attractive thing were the charming plants visible from the open wall panel. Suddenly, the air stilled as his eyes made contact with the other charming thing in the flat, Crowley.

The angel felt faint, though he was not sure if it was due to him trying to get used to his human self again or the fact he was seeing Crowley once again, or, and it could be the particular reason for his ramblings, the fact he needed to tell Crowley something he had uncovered as he snooped about heaven's documents. Topic back on his mind, he reached for the bottle once more however, unfortunately for him, Crowley managed to keep it out of his reach.

Seeing the worried expression painted on Aziraphale, "What's wrong?" Crowley softly asked as the anger he had boiled inside for the past seven months seemed to evaporate completely.

Aziraphale licked his lips, "Oh, Crowley." He launched forward and took the demon into his arms. Crowley's brain seized to function once again until he felt Aziraphale tighten his grip around him. He relented and hugged the angel back, placing his cheek upon Aziraphale's soft locks. "It – it's horrible really." Aziraphale whispered onto Crowley's chest. "Or rather...I do not know."

"Did they hurt you?" Crowley tried to keep his tone soft, but it came out cold and unnerving. Aziraphale shook his head, still not wanting to face Crowley, it seemed. "What's wrong then? 'spose you finally figured out how much you missed earth's delicacies? Or maybe you realized how much you missed me and how huge of a mistake was leaving me behind." He chuckled. "It will take some time to forgive you but I will...eventually."

"Crowley."

"Fine. I forgive you."

Aziraphale pulled back and tilted his head up. He took Crowley in. The demon had not changed much. His eyes were still that perfect shade of yellow, his grin still as playful as ever, his scent was still as magnificent as he recalled. His hair, well, it seemed he had let it grow out, reminding him of their time in the 90's. Secretly, it had always been his favorite style of his, apart from their time in Golgotha while Crowley was female presenting. Although, wasn't his hair long there as well? "I..." he exhaled sharply, "Do you recall 1941, around the time when we were at the church and..."

"Oh, yes, the Nazi spies. Night of your magic show. Fell the Marvelous if I recall. Oh, Aziraphale, please don't tell me you tried to show the other angels your magic tricks." Crowly rolled his eyes. "That is definitely one way to get kicked out of heaven."

"No, I –"

"Fine. You can show me your tricks if it will make you feel better." Crowley sighed and ended their hug as he made his way to his sofa. He plopped down with a big huff and looked at Aziraphale up and down. "Go on then, amaze me."

Aziraphale stood silent and unmoving for a second and with one big breath and finally, "We have a daughter."

Crowley narrowed his eyes, and nodded slowly, trying to understand the magic in the act until his brain called him an idiot and something clicked inside him, "...we wot?"