Visit

It was a quiet night, ordinary really, in the streets of London. People seemed merry as they walked to their designated destinations. Some were going into pubs, others waiting by the sidewalk, some having dinner outside instead of inside the restaurants. Ah, yes, London was full of life during the night, however the alleyways in London were not as glamorous, especially when one parks under a flickering streetlight.

"You are certain they will come?" Aziraphale questioned, once again.

Crowley looked at his watch and licked his lips. "Definitely." He turned his head to eye his lover. "Relax, angel."

Cassi leaned forward from the backseat. "Dad? Do they have horns?"

The demon looked at his watch again and searched around for any sign of life. "Not really." He shifted in his seat. "Erm, be best if you don't ask too many questions this time around, Cassi, 'kay?"

"Shit." Crowley and Cassi both turned to cursing angel. "Did you mention to them we only required them and not..." Aziraphale grunted and gestured to the pair walking towards the Bentley.

"Who's that?" Cassi asked as she tried to get a better look, only for Crowley to gently push her back.

Crowley let out a deep sigh and turned to Aziraphale. "It'll be fine." He then turned to Cassi. "Stay here. Lock the doors."

The angel was the one who opened the Bentley's door first.

"Ah," Gabriel chuckled and walked towards his former employee, "there he is." The former supreme Archangel smiled and slapped Aziraphale's back as if greeting a long-lost friend.

"Lord Beelzebub." Crowley welcomed the figure behind Gabriel.

The former ruler of hell grinned. "Hello, traitor."

"That's not a nice thing to say." Crowley smirked. "Especially when it takes one to know one."

Beelzebub's grin grew and they nodded. "Is that her?" They fixed their eyes inside the Bentley.

Gabriel leaned down and tapped the Bentley's window. "Hello." He waved.

Cassi waved back, confused if she was being honest.

"She's not a fish." Beelzebub scolded their angelic lover. "Quite a dear, I'll give you that." They crouched down enough to look inside Bentley. "Good job, Crowley."

"Did you just say 'dear'?"

Beelzebub stood straight in front of Crowley. "Yea? What of it?"

Crowley shook his head. "Ngk...no...nothing." He stammered. "An...an...a mere ob-observation."

Gabriel smiled and placed his hands on Aziraphale's shoulders. "Aziraphale." He charmed. "Seems you were a bit of a fallen angel after all."

Aziraphale chuckled lightly. "Rather." He removed himself from Gabriel's light grasp and went around the car to stand next to his own demon lover.

"Can we get on?" Crowley asked, slightly annoyed.

Beelzebub crossed their arms. "Not sure why you summoned us back here when you and I both know I haven't a clue about your little one over there, yea?"

"We simply wish to learn more about the war between heaven and hell." Aziraphale stated.

Gabriel walked around the Bentley and stood next to Beelzebub. "The war you two stopped?"

Crowley growled in Gabriel's direction.

Aziraphale nudged his lover to behave. "Surely there must be more to it. It seems us stopping it was part of the ineffable plan all along."