It's love

We arrive at our hotel and I'm quiet as we walk through the hall to our room. When Alexander opens the door and we walk into our suite, he finally says, "Savannah, I notified the police."

My head snaps in his direction and my eyes are wide. "You...what?"

"I have a friend who can help. I sent him a message," Alexander says.

I go over to my bag and take out my pajamas as I say, "Do you think it'll make things worse? I mean, you nearly beat the life out of that man tonight, Lex."

Alexander strips off his shirt before approaching me, looking so yummy as his jeans slouch on his hips in a tantalizing way to show off his toned body and that V-line peeking out from the edge of his jeans. My eyes stay on him until he cups my face in his hands as he looks hard into my eyes and says, "I'll kill that son of a bitch if it means protecting you."

Our lips meet and we kiss passionately for several moments. I start backing up to the bed, dropping the pajamas in my arms onto the floor. Alexander lifts my sweater over my head as I lie back on the bed and unbuckle his jeans. 

As I'm sliding my hands between his jeans and boxers, I mumble through our kissing, "Do you love me?"

"So much," he says and unfastens my jeans. 

I clutch my fingers in his hair as he shimmies my jeans over my hips and down my legs, kissing my legs as he does. He pauses at my inner thighs as he moves back up my body and his eyes look at mine. 

"Sign the contract."

"I can't," I say, reaching down to brush my fingers in his hair.

He climbs over top of me, hovering over me as he kisses my lips, and he says, "Why not?"

"I'm afraid."

"I will protect you. I swear," he says, sliding his hand beneath me as he lowers himself onto me.

Holding his face in my hands, I kiss him passionately as our bodies move in rhythm, and I say, "Find out why he's doing this, and I'll sign the contract."

Alexander remains quiet for a moment as he holds my body against him, breathing heavily. He reaches above me to grip the headboard and grips my hips with his other hand before collapsing beside me on the bed.

I roll onto my side and lay my head on his chest, gliding my fingers up his chest and through his chest hair. He leans forward and kisses the top of my head, saying once again, "Sign it."

"I don't know why you're pressuring me so much."

"I don't know why you just won't do it, Savannah."

Leaning up on my elbow now, I say, "Oh, hm, I dunno. Maybe it's because that contract is outrageous!"

He chuckles. "I didn't write it, Savannah."

"Okay, but have you read it, Lex? How can you expect any woman to want that?"

"I don't, but I want you, and if you want me too, then you have to sign it. It won't be your life forever, but it has to be for now."

I lay my head on his shoulder again and say, "What about this? Will this be my life forever?"

"What?"

"I guess I'm just worried that everything that's been happening to me is going to be my new normal, Lex."

"It won't."

"How do you know that?"

"I don't think it has anything to do with me, that's why."

"How can it not have anything to do with you? Alexander, he owns a company that you own. Surely it has to be tied up in you somehow."

"I'm just not convinced of it. I want to know more about the bad investments your dad made."

Looking skeptically at him, I say, "What would that have to do with anything?"

"I don't know yet. Now, quit being your chatty self and get some sleep. I have to be up early for some business so I will probably be gone when you wake up. But I'll order room service for you."

He kisses me and covers me with the blankets before turning out the lights.