Chapter 124 Exclusion from genealogy

Start from the beginning

Mo Huaixuan's expression condensed.

"There is such a thing?"

Ye Chongjin nodded, and picked up a jade plate. He looked at it twice, then put it back. He said: "When I look at antiques, I can only tell whether they are valuable or not, but I can't tell if there is a secret mechanism or formation. Moreover, time is tight. There is only two days before the wedding, so I have to request Lord Mo to appraise."

Mo Huaixuan said: "When it comes to secret mechanisms or formations, there are two people in the world who are the best at it, and Mo is only ranked third."

Ye Chongjin raised his eyebrows.

Mo Huaixuan smiled and said: "The first is your Master, the abbot of Jinguang Temple, Master Kongchen. The knowledge of mechanisms is rare in the world. It is said that there are mechanisms all over the mountain behind Jinguang Temple, and no one can solve them."

Ye Chongjin said: "I don't know where my Master is now, and I can't count on him. Who is the second one? "

Mo Huaixuan said: "The second one is none other than your elder brother, Ye Hengzhi. Young Master Hengzhi was trapped in the Peach Blossom Forest formation in Jinguang Temple when he was thirteen years old. Ordinary people might not be able to get out even if they walked for a whole day and night, but Young Master Hengzhi only needed a stick of incense to get out."

Ye Chongjin also heard about this matter, but when he asked his brother, he only said that he was lucky.

The Ye family has studied Confucius and Mencius for generations and has never been involved in heresy. Although Ye Chongjin is an outlier and his family clan is quite critical of him, but after all, his health is poor and the whole family protects him. No one can do anything to him. But his brother is different. Ye Chonghui is the eldest son and the direct grandson. He will inherit the ancestral family business in the future, and there is no room for one wrong step.

He shook his head and said: "Lord Mo, my brother... is just lucky, the rumors cannot be taken seriously."

Mo Huaixuan smiled lightly and said without exposing it, "In that case, Mo has no choice but to try his best."

"I am very grateful."

=======

The items left behind by Master An are all truly valuable items. The more recent ones include calligraphy and paintings by famous artists from the previous dynasties, while the older antiques can have a history of thousands of years.

Every peice seems to be mysterious, but after careful inspection, nothing unusual can be found.

Mo Huaixuan was helpless.

He said: "Since there must be something they want in here, you might as well move it all in advance into the palace."

Ye Chongjin shook his head and said: "The day after tomorrow is the wedding. Those people are hiding somewhere and keeping an eye on these things. It will be heavily guarded on the day of the wedding but they still dare to act. If it is transported privately, more accidents can happen, playing right into their hands."

Mo Huaixuan's face also showed a bit of gloom.

"Now the enemy is in the dark and we are in the light. If we want to catch those people, we can only wait for them to show up."

Ye Chongjin said quietly: "It's not impossible to let them show up..."

The night was already dark, and Gu You was already sleeping soundly, snoring slightly on the couch beside him.

Mo Huaixuan bent down and picked him up, carefully carrying him on his back. He said in a low voice: "Just do it according to Second Young Master Ye's method."