Enders. ❓️

JANUARY 27, 9:42 PM, 2014

Charlie looks around the building.

The building that was said to hold the most valuable things in the world.

Gold, money, diamonds, paintings worth millions even.

"HEY!" Someone yells behind him, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Charlie grins before taking out a gun, shooting at the guy as more guards gradually come in.

"Slimecicle, are you in yet?" Someone asks in the earpiece.

"I've been in here for-" A gun shot that was taken to one of the guards head, "A while, shulker."

"Remember, we just need the crown." 'Shulker' returned as Charlie fires.

"You think I don't know that, bitch?" Charlie responded as he takes out his knife, throwing it directly in a guy's heart.

"It's black, made out of obsidian. It has gems that you can only find once in a lifetime, you get this, we're billionaires."

"Sounds fancy."

Another gunshot and the sound of ripping flesh was heard.

"There should be about 6 different guards by the safe, I managed to find the code. Make sure you use all the guards' finger prints who are by the safe. It won't work unless you dont. And there is one final part of the safe. You have to get through lasers and take the key from the guard. And dont forget to block out the cameras!"

"Lasers?" Charlie shot the last guard, "That's fucking stupid."

"It may be stupid but it's affective, you touch a laser and the next thing you know you don't have your finger."

"Ugh. You're so paranoid." Charlie groaned, walking down the hall.

"For being safe?" Shulker practically barked back.

"Yeah, yeah. Shut the fuck up." Charlie takes out his knife, "I gotta focus for this part."

"Got it."

With that, Charlie doesn't hear Shulker's voice anymore.

Charlie grins as the guards take out their guns, ready to fire at Charlie.

Charlie quickly shoots the guard before the guard can shoot him, throwing the knife at the other guard.

4 more to go.

A kick was thrown at Charlie, Charlie immideatly stabbed the knife through the guards heart.

The next thing Charlie knows, all the guards are dead.

"Right, what's the code?" Charlie questioned.

"Damn! Record time!" Shulker laughed.

"Oh yeah? What's the time?"

"8 minutes and 32 seconds! You beat your other record by 5 minutes!"

Charlie laughs, pressing all of the guards' thumbs against the finger pad.

"What's the code?" Charlie asked, shooting out all of the cameras.

"It's.. 567193."

"5..6..7..1..9..3" Charlie types it in before he sees a room full of lasers.

Finally, Charlie makes it through the lasers, opening the door with the key he had taken from one of the guards.

Finally.

Gold bars, paintings of Mr. Beast, stacks of money, and finally..

The crown that Charlie was told to get.