texting in class 🌹

3rd person POV
Ranboo was in class. But this time, he wasn't bored! Do you wanna know why? Too bad I'm telling you anyway. He was texting. "RANBOO AND TOMMY!" Anddddddd, never mind. "Huh- oh- uh- yeah..?" Ranboo stuttered out. "Are you texting in class?" Their teacher asked them. "Uhm... No..?" Tommy responded nervously. "Don't lie, I saw both of your phone lights, cmon. Bring your phone up here and read your messages." Awh damn.. That's gonna be the end of them. Tommy silently cussed in his mind as the 2 walked up to the class. Everyone fell dead silent. That sucked for the 2.

"Go ahead, read them." Ranboo glanced at their friend, Bill, who was silently laughing. 'I'm so gonna kill that bald whor-' Ranboo could only think. "Uhm.." Ranboo cleared their throat. "Do you understand any of this shit?" Tommy read out loud. There was really no reason for lying. The teacher stood in between the 2, and they knew that the teacher wouldn't be a bitch to delete their whole playlist. "No, lmao, I don't understand anything." Ranboo responded simply. "Can we just text each other for the time being?" Tommy asked. "Sure, wdy wanna talk abt?"

"How much I love you. Winky face." Everyone just burst out into 'ooooooo's and all of that shit. "Tehee. Woah there hot stuff." Ranboo said dryly. "I love you so much, my expired Blueberry muffin." Tommy laughed quietly. "Stawpppppp, I love you so much, my rubber ducky that was dunked into the toilet!" Everyone started laughing. Even the damn teacher. "STAWPPPPPP!! I love you more than the pizza that has been rotting in my fridge since I was 6 years old!!" And who knew that could turn into the whole conversation?

"STAWPPPPPP! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MY BARBECUED DOG THAT HAS BEEN MY FREEZER!!"

"STAWPPPPPPP!! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THE GOAT WE PUT IN MY GRANDMA'S CASKET!"

"puppy eyes, puppy eyes, puppy eyes, STAWPPPPP!! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THE FLIES ON MY PIZZA!!"

"AWHHHHH!! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THE DUST REEKING UNDER MY BED!!"

"And then I wasn't able to respond"