Vanilla 🌹

Yes. Ranboo and Freddie are roommates in this chapter.

3rd person POV
"Ranboo!!" Freddie shouted. "Yeah?!" Ranboo shouted back. "Can you go to the store? I got a grocery list over here!" Ranboo groaned. "Why can't you go?!" Ranboo asked. "Because I'm gonna go to Bill's!" Ranboo groaned once again. "Alright.. You better PayPal me!" "Sure, alright!" Freddie responded as Ranboo got out of bed. "Bye!" Freddie said, running out immediately. Ranboo picked up the list. "Eggs.. Milk.. Frozen pizzas.. And.. I dont wanna read the rest.." Ranboo shoved the list into their pocket and went to their car. "Why the hell won't it sta- oh. There."

Basing off how they can't even start the car, it was already a bad day. Ranboo drove away and soon got to Walmart. He got all the things. For some reason, Freddie was very specific for a chocolate cake. It literally said: 'chocolate cake w/ chocolate frosting, sprinkles, and fruit' anyway, he put everything in the cart, checked out, and was on their way. While going to their car, they heard something. Behind their car.. Ranboo hesitated, then decided to check and use the bag with ice cream to hit an attacker just in case.

"Aww!!! It's a dog!! It doesn't have a collar, though.." Ranboo stared at the dog. Looked like a cocker spaniel (DONT. YOU. DARE.) mixed with a golden retriver.. Ranboo thought about it once. Didn't think twice. He quickly put away the things in the trunk and ran back in Walmart. He grabbed a dog bed, dog food, and a collar. Checked out again. Then, back to the dog. He stared at it again. And decided to just put it in the cardboard box they have laying around in the car for some reason. "Oh.. I'm gonna regret this, am I..?"

>>>
Recorded video that was cut in:
This is my roommate, Ranboo. *shows a picture of Ranboo on video* Recently, I told them to go to the store.

"I TOLD YOU TO JUST GO TO THE STORE!!" Freddie screamed once he saw the dog on Ranboo's lap, and of course, Freddie was recording. "But.. Look at him!" Ranboo showed the dog. It was a small one, but it was so adorable. "I- did you at least go to the vet?" Freddie asked. "Yeah." Ranboo said calmly. "You are a shit roommate. Did you name it yet?" Freddie said while staring at the creature. "No. And don't call him an it! He deserves so much better!" Ranboo yelled.

Recorded video that was cut in:
"Yeah. So. That's why you don't want Ranboo as a roommate."

"I'm naming him.. Vanilla." Ranboo announced. "I can't believe you made me get a puppy door thing for that creature." Freddie groaned, staring at Vanilla.

*BARK.*

"Oh my god!! Did you see that?!" Ranboo asked excitedly.

Recorded video that was cut in:
*staring into the camera with those eyes that just scream 'WHY.'*

"I hate you. So much." Freddie had to make it clear. "Alright! Ok! Vanilla, bark at him!" And of course, Vanilla did what he was told. "That adds to the reasons."

Recorded video that was cut in:
"He even made a corner for the creature. I'm not even joking. There's a bed, a paper bowl, a bowl full of water, and a toy. Just in the corner of our living room."

Another recorded video that was cut in:
"Dude. No. When I tell Vanilla to go outside, Ran just gets summoned behind me." Freddie explained to Bill, Tommy, and Aimsey on a facetime with them. "There's no way.." Bill said. "No! There is a way! Watch this!" Freddie paused. "Vanilla! Out!" Freddie opened the door and looked behind him. "AHHHH!! WHAT THE HELL?! HOW DID YOU GET OVER HERE ALREADY?!" Freddie screeched with shock. "Vanilla, come here!" Ranboo said in a high-pitched tone as Vanilla ran over to them.

Recorded video that was cut in:
"Not even Tommy likes Vanilla! And he's Ranboo's boyfriend!"

Recorded video that was cut in:
"I fucking hate Vanilla. He's stealing all the attention away." Tommy's voice said over the phone.

Recorded video that was cut in:
"So. I solved the problem."

"Let it go Ran." Freddie demanded. "No!" Ranboo yelled back, hugging the so called 'creature' named Vanilla. "Ranboo. I'm saying it once, and I won't say it again. Put. It. Outside." Freddie pointed to the door that he was next to. Ranboo was a good 3 feet away from Freddie. "And I'm saying it again! No!" Ranboo shouted. "Put. It. Outside." Freddie said once again. "And I said no!"

>>>

Ranboo put their hand on the glass door where Vanilla was standing outside, directly in front of it. "You cruel whore." Ranboo said with tears in their eyes.

Recorded video that was cut in:
*smiles into camera*
"He's fine."