Just A 3rd Wheel. ❓️

Ranboo kept their head down as they 3rd wheeled a date.

A date between their closest friends.

Guqqie and Aimsey.

At first, it was just a hangout.

Going to the mall, going to the beach, all of that jazz.

Then it slowly became a date.

And before Ranboo knew it, he was walking behind a couple with their head down.

"We should go to that ice cream shop that we went to that one time!" Guqqie says excitedly.

"We should!" Aimsey replies.

The next thing Ranboo sees is that they're running.

Ranboo rolls their eyes before pulling out their phone and sitting down on the closest bench.

They opened Google before searching up the closest cafés.

They don't even like coffee, but they had both time and money to kill, and they wanted a baked good, and they knew damn well that the bakery was well over 3 miles away.

A couple of results came up, and the closest café was 0.3 miles away.

Not that far.

And Aimsey and Guqqie were already out of sight.

Thank God Ranboo always had a small bag on them with all the essentials just in case.

Money, headphones, pain killers, and some shit Guqqie and Aimsey had told them to hold.

Ranboo got out their headphones, put them on before following the GPS to the café called 'coffee Confessions' (Feel my wrath Coffee Confessions enjoyers).

The same song kept on playing in their head before they were finally met with a café.

Going inside, they realised it smelt amazing, the baked goods, the pumpkin spice was a nice touch, and the bitterness of the coffee was a nice pair with the baked goods.

Ranboo stared at the menu.

Bill always said that he would like a caramel mocha, but he never tried it.

He'll give it a chance.

There was, thankfully, no line, so Ranboo instantly went up.

"Hello! Elcome to Coffee Confessions! My name is Amelié, what can I get you?" The cashier said with a polite grin practically plastered on her face.

"Hey- Can I just have a caramel mocha and a blueberry muffin, please?" Ranboo says, returning the smile under the mask.

"Sure! Name?"

"Oh- Ranboo!"

"I'll get that ready for you right away!" She said with the same grin.

Ranboo sits down in a corner booth, too scared to get a table in the middle of the café.

Soon enough, Ranboo decides he's bored and props their phone up using their bag that was managing to stand up.

They open tiktok and proceed to click record.

"Yo, what's up, guys? Today, I 3rd wheeled Aimsey and Guqqie, and they're are no longer here because I lost the-" Ranboo says in a joking tone before he was interrupted.

"Uhm.. Excuse me?"

Ranboo jumps in suprise, not expecting someone to be here since he didn't see anyone in here when he entered.

Ranboo feels the heat rush to their face as they see one of the most CUTEST boys before them.

Blonde hair that sat on his head like a mop, ocean blue eyes that complimented his dark blue sweater, and of course, sweatpants and vans.