Story? 🌈

Alright, I know what you're gonna say.

'CrUsHiNg! YoU bArElY uPdAtE tHiS wHy Tf WoUlD wE wAnT a NeW dAmN sToRy??'

Ok, I know I haven't been updating this often. I'll admit. But please, bare with me. I just lost my streak of updating this like every day, and it feels like I'm a light bulb that does not really work, but that one person is still trying to make it work. And I do admit, I did take down one of your favorite series in my oneshot book (I think).

*cough* I'd kill for you *cough*

I know, a lot of you guys liked that. And I like it too! (At one point..) I thought it was really good, but it was rushed, and it was literally the definition of stepping in dogs shit in your new shoes that cost like 100 dollars. I do have the stories still. they're just unpublished, I also had no experience with writing stories at that time. All I had was

AnD tHeN hE sAiD
I aSkEd
I rEpLiEd

And I admit, I still do that. But. You can not blame me. Now, I know what you're thinking right now.

'Crushing, you better get to the damn point or I'm gonna take away all my votes'

Now, now, now, child. We still have a lot more to discuss. You may also ask: Why do you post every day?
I post every day because if I don't post in 24 hours, I feel kinda bad. But then again, when i force myself to do something when I'm not motivated, I either shut down, or it's just dog shit. So, now to the point of this chapter.

Which story should I make?

#1. My little asshole
The story is about Tommy and his family just moving into a new neighborhood. And yes, this does take place in high school *cough* *cough* when their 17 *cough* *cough* Anyways! Tommy and his family had just settled in and had moved into a new house just a few weeks/days ago. Although he has this neighbor who also goes to his school. Who may you ask? His 5'10 neighbor named Ranboo. Ranboo was always a little rude to everyone. Even teachers and adults. Here, here's a situation that happened once.

Waiter: Don't you think you're a little too.. you know.. skinny to be eating a salad?
Ranboo: Don't you think your boyfriend cheated on you with that blonde girl right outside the restaurant?

Yeah. Ranboo was that type of person. And of course, it takes a while for Tommy to finally befriend them, but he ends up befriending them, and they eventually start dating.

#2. Graffiti
Ranboo is a college student who recently gotten into something. Something you're not supposed to do.. Graffiti.. One day, when he was spray painting a wall nearby campus, a blonde boy showed up and started spray painting with them. The sunshine haired boy first shot them with a "Hi!" Then so-on, they clicked the moment they met each other. Eventually, they start meeting each other at different walls now-and-then, and spray paint them together. Now, each time you pass an empty wall, you can assure you can see the initials R+T spray painted on the wall in a red heart.

#3. Me trying to redeem myself version of "I'd kill for you" (Villain x Villain AU)
Ranboo is a villain, along with his 4 other friends. Bill, Aimsey, Tubbo, and finally, Tubbo's boyfriend, Devon. Each person had their role. Tubbo was the innocent little guy, who in reality always distracted the people around them. Aimsey is your average genius hacker and inventor, who also makes everyone's suits. Devon would always be undercover, and basically, Aimsey's 2nd set of eyes. Bill would literally kill anyone who saw their faces. And finally, Ranboo, with their stunning personality and amazing looks. Ranboo, of course, would.. Oh.. How do I put this.. Seduce the gaurds/police, then stab them.

Although, when everyone was running away with a bag full of money, they were stopped. By who? You may ask. The sleepy bois Inc was originally supposed to rob the bank first.

The story then goes on about everyone saying that Ranboo shouldn't date their now 'competition'. But of course, Ranboo can't control their feelings and fall for Tommy anyways

#4. Don't
Just don't make one at all and stick to the oneshot book
~~~

Alright, I need you to pick ONE.