2 against 4 🌹

3rd person POV
Welcome to the basement, where only cricket crew members are allowed in! Honestly, this may be the most stupidest idea they had. They were playing uno. Basically, half the group was ganging up on Tommy and Ranboo. "Uno!" Freddie called out. "Die." That was all that came out of Ranboo's mouth. "Calm down, Ran." Bill said with 19 cards. "Shut up, Bill. You're gonna be the one finishing last." Tubbo pointed out. "OK, YOU MOTHER FUC-" Bill was cut off by Aimsey. "No. Let's continue playing the game." "And what? Let the lovebirds team up?!" What Freddie said was true, Ranboo and Tommy were teaming up. Although they didn't admit that.

"Yeah. I wanna see how Tommy is gonna save his little Ranboo." Tubbo mocked, leaning closer to them. "We're not teaming up for fuck's sake!" Tommy was obviously lying. "Alright. Uno." Aimsey said. Ranboo was next, then it was Tommy. "Let's see what these fuckers are gonna do." Bill added. Ranboo put down a blue card. Then Tommy put down a reverse. "Reverse." Tommy called out.

"Reverse"
"Reverse"
"Reverse"

The 2 went back and forth until Ranboo had one card left. "Uno!" Ranboo called out. "Ok. What the actual fuck." Tubbo swore. Then, the last reverse from Tommy. "Uno!" Tommy announced. Then Ranboo put down a +4. "Color's red, I win." Ranboo declared. "Why did we even let them play..?" Bill asked the others. "Thanks, Toms~!" Ranboo said happily. "Oh my fucking god.." Bill muttered under his breath. Tommy then proceeded to put down MULTIPLE +2 CARDS AND DIDNT STOP UNTIL HE HAD NO MORE CARDS LEFT.

"What the actual hell." Was all that Freddie said. "We win." Ranboo shrugged while grinning. "Fuck you both." Tubbo said angrily. "Bill." Freddie said. "Yeah?" Bill responded. Freddie handed him and Aimsey 2 pillow. That was their cues. All of a sudden, Tommy and Ranboo were being attacked by pillows. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Tommy and Ranboo screamed. "You want ice cream?" Freddie asked Tubbo. "Sure."