Turn around, bitch 🌹

I finished victorious like 3 times, and I thought this would be a fun chapter

Tommy POV
I don't know how I even agreed. But I did. Now, here I am. In a damn club with Molly, Tubbo, Devon, and Ranboo. Everyone is scattered everywhere. I'm at one of the tables with Tubbo and Molly, ordering food. Ranboo said he was gonna go get some soda. And I think.. Devon is on the dance floor. "Hello! What can I get you guys?" I looked up to see our waiter. "We'll have the fries!" Tubbo said, motioning that he meant him and Molly. "What about you?" She put her hand on mine.. "I'll also have the fries.." I barely mumbled.

She then proceeded to pull out the chair we were saving for Ranboo.. "Say, what's a guy like you doing here by yourself?" Well, that's stupid. I'm here with Molly and Tubbo right now! "I'm not by myself.." I pulled my hand away. "I meant with a girlfriend." Molly was silently making fun of me. It's not my fault I spilled soda on her hard, wooden floor today! Ok.. Maybe it is.. "You have gorgeous hair!~" She then proceeded to touch it and play with it. Someone help. "Uhm.. Miss.." Tubbo spoke up. "What." She practically barked back.

"He has a partner.." Tubbo added, making me mentally sigh with relief. "I don't see her." She shrugged.

"Turn around, bitch."

Oh! It was Ranboo! "Now you see them." Ranboo smirked and pulled out the other chair we were saving for Devon. "Ohhhhhhh.." Molly laughed quietly. "I don't see much." The waiter responded. And who knew Molly didn't like it when the waiter insulted Ranboo? "You're a waiter. You get paid minimum wage. You're not much either." Molly snapped back, making everyone snicker. "Get out of their seat." Tubbo said as the waiter quickly listened. "Another order of fries, please!" I called out before the waiter ran away

"Well. To Molly!" Ranboo yelled before putting their plastic cup in the air. "To Molly!" Everyone else yelled as they clicked their glasses together.