Photos I think they would take 🌹

Pictures I think they would take, with backstory :D

"Doesn't our shadows look cool?" Ranboo asked, staring at the cement ground below them that had black figures practically imprinted on it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Doesn't our shadows look cool?" Ranboo asked, staring at the cement ground below them that had black figures practically imprinted on it. "Yeah.. Hey, strike a pose." Tommy told the other as the 2 just started laughing. "What the hell does that mean?" Ranboo laughs, finally stopping after a few seconds. "Just do anything!" Tommy tells the other as he takes out his phone. "Uh- ok-" As a result, Ranboo does the first thing come to mind, a simple heart. Tommy quickly snaps the photo and smiles at it before showing the other. "This is my new lockscreen."

The 2 were in the car, Ranboo listening to music and on their phone, and Tommy looked out the window

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The 2 were in the car, Ranboo listening to music and on their phone, and Tommy looked out the window. Although, Ranboo was struggling to get comfortable. Maybe it wasn't the smartest decision to sit in the middle seat and be next to a seat full of bags. "You know, if you're uncomfortable, you can just.." Tommy patted his lap. "I can't tell if you're trying to flirt with me or not." Ranboo laughed ever so slightly before leaning against him, their head on his shoulder and just showing their phone to the other. Tommy turned his head to look out the window, the spray painted walls, the flower beds, everything seemed gorgeous as the driver scoffed. "Cheesy fuckers.." Wilbur said as he rolled his eyes. "Wilbur, we're literally dating, and we do that all the time." Quackity told the other. "Yeah- But- Uhm.." Wilbur's voice trailed off. "Yeah, got nothing to say now, huh?" Quackity laughed before Wilbur joined in, "Shut up.." He said jokingly.

"Don't drop me- don't drop me-  DONT DROP ME- AAAAA-" Ranboo screamed as he was being dragged around the ice"Calm down, love

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Don't drop me- don't drop me-  DONT DROP ME- AAAAA-" Ranboo screamed as he was being dragged around the ice
"Calm down, love." Tommy chuckled, soon coming to a stop. It was late at night, somewhere around 11 PM, so there wasn't really anyone out at this time. The pond happened to freeze, and Tommy was known to have a talent for ice skating. Ranboo? Not so much.. Tommy had somehow convinced them to go ice skating with him and managed to get Aimsey and Guqqie with him. Although, they were sitting down at some random bench, watching from afar. As for the 2 in the frozen pond, Ranboo stumbled as he tried to keep their balance, hanging onto Tommy so he could actually stop. He soon found themself hanging onto Tommy's shoulders and staring into his eyes. Tommy couldn't help but laugh quietly to himself before wrapping his arms around Ranboo's waist. "Oh, you Cheesy fuck." Ramboo chuckled before putting their hands on Tommy's cheeks and pulling him into a kiss. "See? I told you they were cheesy as hell!" Aimsey pointed out as she posted the photo she took of them kissing on Twitter with the caption 'BOY KISSERS.'

Ranboo stood at the stove, cooking this concoction of eggs, vegetables, cheese, and bacon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ranboo stood at the stove, cooking this concoction of eggs, vegetables, cheese, and bacon. This originally was supposed to be a nice gesture of them making Tommy an omelet, but he ended up scrambling the eggs on accident somehow, and now he's just mixing it around the pan. Tubbo soon woke up since he was staying with Tommy and Ranboo for a couple of days since his apartment pretty much got flooded because of some idiot on the floor on top of his decided to put more than 10 bath bombs in the bathtub and posted it on social media, only getting 10 views and a flooding. "Mornin' Tubs!" Ranboo greeted with a smile. "Morni-.. The hell is that?" Tubbo's voice sounded rather raspy from just waking up, and the moment he saw the egg thing, he was confused. What was that? Did Ranboo pull that out the trash? Wait- no, that's unsanitary. Where the hell did he get that? "Uhm.. Omelet.. Scrambled.. An omelet scramble..? I guess..?" Ranboo shrugged, trying to cook the egg mixture with the vegetable, cheese, and bacon. "Ranboo.." Tubbo sighed. "Yeah?" Ranboo simply responded, looking at his direction, which was now the dinner table. "The stove isn't on." Ranboo stared at him for a good 5 seconds before realising that he was right. "OHHHHHH.." Ranboo yelled as he turned the stove on. "Mornin.. What in the hell is that..?" Tommy asked as he entered the kitchen. "Scrambled omelet.. I guess..?" Ranboo shrugs, still mixing it around as it starts to form together. "Mhm.. Toby. Make my coffee." Tommy practically demanded as he wrapped his arms around Ranboo and put his chin on their shoulder before putting their hood up as a playful gesture. Tubbo did nothing but roll his eyes as he took a quick picture, sending it to Aimsey before walking towards the coffee maker.

If I do more of these, I probably would abbreviate it to PITTWT simply because it's too long

This was also really fun writing :D

Tomboo oneshots <33जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें