Passing the phone- 🌹

*making a tiktok*

Tubbo: Passing the phone to someone who sucks at cooking

Tommy: Passing the phone to the person who doesn't seem clingy but is clingy.

Ranboo: Passing the phone who someone that overthinks what to tip the waiter.

Devon: Passing the phone to someone that has man tits.

Ranboo: Passing the phone to someone that looks like your average wanna be e-boy.

Devon: Passing the phone to the person that looks like they try too hard on their makeup.

Ranboo: He's a 10, but he's a natural blonde and became a ravenette.

Tommy: I thought this was a passing the phone vide-

Tubbo: shut up.

Devon: Their a 10 but started crying over a mouse.

Ranboo: He's a 10, but his taste in men suck.

Tubbo: Dude!

Devon: Their a 10, but he went to the store, bought a pie, and told their boyfriend they made it.

Tommy: What?!

Ranboo: He's a 10, but he forgot to use a microwave once.

Devon: their a 10, but he watches Bluey and starts crying because he wanted that childhood.

Ranboo: He's a 10 but he changed his profile picture to 'I heart dick and pussy'

Devon: Their a 10 but they have a sailor moon outfit just lying around.

Ranboo: He's a 10 but he can't fix his mommy issues.

Devon: Their a 10 but he can't fix their parent issues.

Ranboo: He's a 10, but he hid Tubbo's bee plushie as a joke and made him cry.

Devon: THEIR A 10 BUT CANT DO THEIR OWN MAKEUP.

Ranboo: HES A 10 BUT HE NEEDS MAKEUP.

After that, Devon literally dropped the phone and jumped on Ranboo. Tommy picked up the phone and started recording the cat fight. "TAKE THAT BACK!" Devon yelled as the 2 just beat up each other. "NO!" Ranboo yelled back.

>>>>

"Say sorry to each other." Tubbo demanded while Tommy was still recording. "Do we have t-" Ranboo got interrupted. "YES." Tubbo yelled. "Sorry." Ranboo said dryly as blood dripped from their nose. "Sorry." Devon responded while his eye was about to swell. The only reason it didn't is because Tubbo got him an ice pack. "Anyways, you wanna get some donuts?" Devon asked casually. "Yeah! Let's go!" The 2 walked off while Tommy posted the video.

Bonus (the comments):

We're not gonna talk about how Devon and Ranboo acted like nothing happened?

Bro didn't wanna let that slide 💀

Jokes aside, can we talk about how good Ranboo looks?

Guys.. I don't think Devon liked the last, he's a 10..

TUBBO HAS A BF????