Pride month 🌹

3rd person POV
Ranboo woke up one day at 1 PM. He just guessee he slept in. Ranboo laid there. For a while, actually. Then, he decided to get up. He got up to the bathroom, splashed their face with water, and he didn't feel like brushing their hair. Just as he's going down the stairs, he hears OBNOXIOUSLY loud footsteps. "What the actual.." Ranboo's voice trailed off. Just as Ranboo makes their way to the floor and into the kitchen, he just hears:

"HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!"

"GAH!! WHAT THE-" Ranboo jumped due to the shock. Then he just sees Guqqie, Aimsey, Bill, Tubbo, Devon, Wilbur, Quackity, Techno, Oliver, Dream, George, Phil, Kirstin, and of course, Tommy just hiding and popping out as soon as they yell that.

"What in the.. Who- Oh my god." He turned to Tommy. "This was your idea, was it?" I asked as he nodded slowly. "Goddamn.. I'm going back to bed." I turned to TRY to go back to bed, BUT I GOT HELD BACK AND PICKED UP. "WHAT THE?! LET GO OF ME! SUELTAME PENDEJO!" Ranboo covered their mouth. That's what you get for hanging out with Quackity too much. "Uhm.. Q?" Wilbur, the one who was just carrying Ranboo by their waist, turned to Quackity.

"He said, 'Let go of me asshole'." Quackity said before bursting out laughing. "EXCUSE YOU?!" Wilbur shouted as Ranboo just started wiggling and kicking their legs. "LET GOOOOOOOO!!" Ranboo got what they wanted once they kicked Wilbur's knee, making Techno start crying laughing.

>>

Ranboo sat at the couch once everyone agreed to watch bluey. For some reason..? Anyway, they were all on the couch, besides the loser on the floor. *cough* *cough* Devon *cough *cough*. Anyway, they were all just screaming, crying. Literally, everyone had mixed emotions. That's when Tommy rose up and clicked his wine glass that was filled with apple juice.

"I would like to raise a toast!" George started recording. "This was the day I found out that my brothers were queers. And that I could also fit in with them." Tommy paused and pulled a BI FLAG OUT HIS POCKET. He raised it high in the air, "TO PRIDE MONTH!!"

"WOOOOOOOO!!"