Story Ideas ‼️

Idea #1 - Frowny and Smiley

Ranboo is a new kid who came all the way from San Francisco. He had come last semester but was known as 'Smiley'. Why? Because he had a stupid grin that never seemed to leave their face. Ranboo was known for being fun to be around, never leaving people out, and, most importantly, being stupidly funny but not too funny to the point it was annoying.

Tommy is NOT a new kid. He's been living in Brighton his entire life. But, he hates everyone. Everyone not including his family since he doesnt have any friends. He pretty much finds everyone annoying otherwise. That's why he's known as 'Frowny'. A cold expression was practically plastered onto his face, he doesn't talked, and even some teachers are scared of him.

So, Tommy was sitting at his usual lunch table, the one in the corner by himself. When all of a sudden when Tommy was about to take a bite out of his sandwich-

"Hey! Can I sit here?"

Tommy looks up and glares at the blonde.

'Smiley' was what he heard what their name was.

Tommy nods before continuing to eat.

"why were you by yourself?" Smiley asks as Tommy ignores them. "Helloooo- why are you by yourself?"

Tommy hates how he thinks that their company is actually quite nice.

"I don't like people." Is all that Tommy says before Smiley keeps on talking.

As the story continues, Tommy discovers that he actually likes Smiley's company and that he actually likes them. He discovers that he actually partly likes Smiley. And as the party progresses, the 2 eventually confess their love for each other and then it ends.

Idea #2 - "What happened? We used to be best friends.."

Ranboo and Tommy are known to be the bestest of friends, always doing projects together, always choosing each other, and always hanging out with each other. Tommy knows that Ranboo is gay since he was outed in freshman year. Now, they're both juniors. Because of this, Tommy gets made fun of a lot because he 'hangs out with the gay boy'. But he doesn't complain because he knows that Ranboo's bullying is much worse.

As the story progresses, Tommy realizes that he doesn't know if he wants to keep on being friends with Ranboo because one of the assholes actually got in his head. Now, he doesn't hang out with Ranboo. He doesn't text Ranboo as much, and he doesn't do anything with Ranboo as frequently as he did before.

Soon enough, Tommy finds new friends, immideatly taking Ranboo's spots, Ranboo now sitting alone at lunch because all of their friends either moved away or moved schools. And due to not being as social as Tommy, he doesn't make any new friends because Tommy was the only one he had left.

Soon enough, Tommy gets in a fight with his new friends, and the friend group eventually gets shattered and collapses. Because of this, Tommy doesn't have any friends anymore. Besides.. Well.. Maybe Ranboo.? Soon enough, Ranboo recieved a message.

Toms 😝
You wanna hang out at the beach?

I hate the beach.

Toms 😝

OH.
Do you wanna go to the restaurant down at L'manburg then?

No
I hate that restaurant.

Toms 😝
But you loved that place?

Not anymore
Stop texting me like you fucking care

With that, Tommy dropped his phone beside him. What happened? It's only been 4 month-

Shit.

4 months Ranboo has been sitting by themself, not talking to anyone, and not doing anything with anyone.

You decide how it goes after that!

Anyone can use these ideas btw! :D