"streamers I could beat" 🌹

3rd person POV
"So.. next we have.. Ranboo..!" Tommy announced. He was doing a 'streamers I could beat in a fight' stream. Right now, He had Aimsey, Guqqie, and Tubbo in the walk in the park. Yes. Ranboo was his 4th person. "Alright. I know what you guys are gonna say." Tommy paused as he saw his chat explode with, 'DEAD' 'YOUR DEAD.' 'DEADINNIT?'. "You guys are just gonna be like, 'Oh! He MaY bE 5'10 bUt YoUr DeAd'. NO. And I'm gonna explain why." Tommy proceeds to pick up his camera and slowly leave his office to go in his and Ranboo's shared room.

"This is why.." Tommy slowly opened the door, trying not to make a sound and walked over to Ranboo. Who was asleep on their bed, snuggling with a raccoon plushie that was a good 4 feet long. "That is why." Tommy said, pointing at Ranboo. Tommy left the room and put the camera back in place. "Yeah.. So.. It's gonna be a walk in the park for Ranboo." Tommy declared, moving the picture of Ranboo to the first section. "And Ran is too much of a sweetheart to hit their boyfriend.. Sure, he might say it on camera that he would. But in reality, he wouldn't." Tommy explained.

"Oh and. It doesn't really matter if their mad at me or not. All you have to do is give them a simple hug or some cuddles. That's it. That's all you have to do." Tommy added once his chat was screaming at him. Until that is, someone donated, 'You probably won't even want to hit them.' Tommy realised. That wasn't a lie. "OHHHH.. SHIT..." Tommy complained.

"Alright.. He's going in coin toss."