fireworks 🌹

"Cmon!!" Tommy yelled, running up the stairs.

"In coming! Calm down!" Ranboo laughed as he followed.

The 4th of July was always a big deal, at least to Tommy and Ranboo, that is. Tommy and Ranboo were always the weird duo. They liked stupid shows, they liked trashy food, and on topic, the worst holiday *cough* *cough* 4th of July, not thanks giving. *cough* *cough*. They weren't like the stupid homophobic cristians who told other people they were wrong for not believing God. They really only liked the fireworks. Which is exactly what they're doing right now.

"Hurry up!" Tommy yelled while laughing.

"Hold on! I'm going!" Ranboo yelled back, eventually catching up to Tommy and onto the rooftop.

The 2 stared at the fireworks, absolutely stunning.

"Why, out of all things, do we celebrate 4th of July with firworks?" Ranboo asked, laying their head on Tommy's shoulder, who was also sitting down with them.

"I don't know.." Tommy said in almost a mumble.

This year, none of their friends were available to watch the fireworks with them. Not a single one. So it was just them.

Sounds perfect.

Tommy wrapped an arm around Ranboo's shoulder.

"Fireworks are beautiful, aren't they?" Tommy asked the other.

"They really are. They're so beautiful with the different colors and everything." Ranboo replied in awe.

"Awh.. But I wasn't talking about the fireworks."

Ranboo looked up at Tommy.

"Then what were you talking about?"

"You, my dear."

Ranboo laughed as Tommy pulled them into a kiss as the fireworks went off.

"Love you."

"Happy 4th of July, love."

~~~
I MIGHT STICK WITH THIS WRITING STYLE