Are you a stripper? 🌹

3rd person POV
The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, the students were finally at lunch, and it was an amazing day here at SMP High. Now, after eating lunch, you can do whatever you want, and that's how Ranboo's friend group contained 2 other people, Bill and Aimsey got this idea. You see, there was this teather ball thing on the black top. And for whatever reason, they always took down the balls (stfu I know what you're gonna say) at lunch for whatever reason. Meaning that it's an empty teather ball poll. Yeah. So.. The friend group just finished their lunch, you know?

That's when Bill said, "Why do they take down the balls at lunch?" Aimsey didn't know, so he just shrugged. Ranboo thought this was a perfect time for a joke. "So students can become pole dancers at lunch, obviously." This, however, made Bill wonder. "Wait, can you actually do that?" Aimsey stared at Bill, obviously judging him. "There's not a rule..?" Aimsey turned to Ranboo. "Don't try to motivate him." Aimsey said. "Well, I'm just saying!" Ranboo yelled defensively. "I'm gonna kill myself." Aimsey mumbled, obviously ashamed of 2 of her closest friends. "Skill issue."

"Ran." Ranboo looked up. "We're already done with our lunches.." Bill pulled out 20 dollars. "I wanna see if you can actually pole dance on there." Aimsey gave that judging stare again. "BET!" Ranboo took those 20 dollars and walked over to the pole. Kids were confused but interested in what would happen. Other kids heard the conversation and wanted to see it. You're one of the other. Not both. But both types of kids started to follow the 3. It was a crowd. But not the biggest crowd. The crowd actually contained about 20 people. I'm not joking.

Part of the 20 people were Wilbur, Techno, and Dream because Techno dragged him along, Tubbo, Devon, Guqqie, Freddie, and Ranboo's boyfriend Tommy, Tommy also dragged Molly along. Now, the people I just mentioned didn't know what was happening. They came along because they wanted to know what was going on because the crowd was following Bill, Aimsey, and Ranboo. Alright. So. Ranboo walked up to the pole and realised that wasn't good enough. By now, Aimsey had her phone out, ready to record, and so did Bill. Alright, so Ranboo took a couple of steps back and jumped onto the goddamn pole.

Everyone started cheering. Some were flabbergasted. The people cheering were the people I just mentioned a few words ago. Oh, you don't wanna go back just so you could lose the spot where you stopped reading? Don't worry, I gotchu. The people cheering were Molly, Tommy, Wilbur, Techno, Dream, Devon, Tubbo, Guqqie, and Freddie. The flabbergasted people were a group of people nobody really cares about. "YEAHHHHH!! STRIPPER!!" Someone just cheered, making some people laugh. That's when some people just started throwing 1 dollar Bill's at Ranboo. "OH MY GOD??" Aimsey shouted in shock when she saw the money.

Bill grabbed a couple for himself while Ranboo got off the pole to collect the money. Ranboo got 17 dollars. Now imagine that Bill didn't grab any. Just let that sink in. Ranboo thought this was a perfect opportunity to make money, so he got back on the fucking pole and started doing whatever he was doing. Ranboo ended up earning 13 more dollars. That's 30 dollars in total. "Thank you all!" Ranboo did a bow as everyone started leaving. Tommy stood there. Ranboo's eyes widened. "Oh.. You're.. You're here.." Ranboo said nervously. "That was hot as hell."

Ranboo did not expect THAT response. "Oh- Thank- Thank you..?" The next thing Ranboo saw was their sister and brother. Charlie and Tiffany. "Hey guys..?" Ranboo said, almost in a mumble. "Hey." Tiffany said blandly. "THAT WAS BADASS WHAT THE HELL?" Charlie screamed.

"RIGHT?"