A clumsy knight pt.2 🌹

Ranboo entered the kingdom where Tommy was waiting. "Ah! You're here!" Tommy smiled as Ranboo just nodded awkwardly. "Not a talker? I can change that." Ranboo just shrugged off the confusion as he followed Tommy into the castle and into the meeting room. Tommy sat down with his brothers, meeting a few more royals. Prince Aimsey, along with his brother, Prince Bill, and Prince Badlinu or Freddie. Ranboo kinda just.. stood in the corner while the royals talked about whatever. "This is so goddamn boring.." Ranboo muttered as he leaned against the wall. Turns out, Ranboo just happened to fall asleep. Against the goddamn wall.

"Is your.. Is your gaurd asleep..?" Badlinu asked as he looked over to Ranboo. Ranboo just had their arms crossed and their head down. "Yeah.. It's fine." Aimsey whipped their head to Tommy, although Bill kept on staring at Ranboo. "Is he single?" Everyone gasped hearing Bill's words. "EXCUSE YOU??" Tommy screamed, for whatever reason, Tommy felt.. Angry..? Nahnahnah.. JEALOUS. "Hm..?" Ranboo began to wake up. "Oh- Ranboo, don't worry, you can sleep more. Just take a seat on the couch right there!" Ranboo tilted their head in confusion when he heard Tommy say that, but he shrugged it off and slept on the couch.

"Look how sweet he look-" Bill was cut off by Tommy's jealousy. "Shut the fuck up." Badlinu and Aimsey laughed. "How much you betting Bill will get the guy?" Badlinu asked Aimsey. "I'm betting on Tommy. How does 20 pounds sound?" Badlinu held his hand our, Aimsey shook it, the deal was on. "Damn, what's your problem?" Bill asked the other. "Your mom. Nothing's my problem, bitch." Tommy snapped. "Hey..! We're all friends here. Let's calm down." Freddie stated, making the 2 take their seats before anything got physical. Since.. Ranboo was the only guard, and he's asleep.

Tommy and Bill were just exchanging dirty looks as the other 2 just felt like they were in an awkward situation. *[Insert yawn] What time is it..?" Turns out, it has been a whole hour since Ranboo fell asleep. "4:30. Time to go, cmon." Tommy grabbed Ranboo's wrist, and since Ranboo wasn't fully awake, he ran into a bookshelf. A damn bookshelf. "OW!" Ranboo shouted. "Dude! What's wrong with you?!" Bill yelled as the 3 ran over to see if Ranboo was ok. "No, it's fine- it's my fault- I wasn't really looking."

"Are you sure?!" Aimsey asked. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-" Tommy said before helping Ranboo up. "Nonono.. It's fine..! Really!" Ranboo reminded them. "Alright.." That was the last thing Ranboo heard before being dragged out the door with TOMMY HOLDING THEIR HAND. Ranboo was blushing. MAD HARD. Ranboo was just dragged to Tommy's room. Tommy handed Ranboo just a random flower from the flower pot in his room. "Uhm.. What do.. What do you want me to do with this?" Ranboo asked awkwardly. "Keep it, it's yours." Ranboo blushed lightly but just proceeded to put the flower in their hair.

"Thanks..?" Ranboo said nervously, getting a warm smile in response.

>>>

A new day, another day of wanting to die for Ranboo. Which is why he wasn't looking when he entered the kingdom..

CRASH!

"OH MY GOD! IM SO SORRY!" Ranboo yelled as he saw a pot just shattered on the ground. "Oh- no worries, you're ok, I promise you!" Ranboo saw the guy, a brunette with some yellow sweater with black stripes and overalls on top of them. "Are you sure? Because I promise you, I didn't mean to do tha-" Ranboo was cut off. "Hey, Tubbo!" Ranboo looked at the guy from behind Tubbo, it was none other than Tommy.

"Hey bossman!" Tubbo gave Tommy a smile. "I can see you've met my knight already! Oh.. What happened here..?" Tommy asked as he saw a pot shattered on the ground. "I ran into him.. It was an accident! I swear!" Ranboo shouted defensively. "I already told them it was ok." Tommy nodded when he heard Tubbo say that. "Yeah, that's fine, cmon, let's go." Saying that, Tommy just drags Ranboo. To where? The garden of course! "I think the garden is lovely, what about you?"

What is that I smell? Is someone using that air freshener that's like.. tropical fruit or some shit? "It's gorgeous!" Ranboo wasn't lying, there was variations of flowers, all of which he enjoyed because Ranboo adored flowers. Tommy dragged Ranboo to the middle of the garden, where all the alliums were. Tommy picked up a bunch of alliums. "For you." He handed Ranboo the bouquet. Of course, Ranboo blushed because that's the type of homosexual he i- oh. I'm not allowed to say that? But he did blush. That's what matters. Ranboo hesitated but did end up taking the bouquet.

Ranboo smiled as Tommy sat them down on the grass. Tommy quickly just took a bunch of flowers and formed a flower crown while Ranboo was just picking a bunch of flowers. "Hey. Ranboo." Ranboo turned to Tommy, where a flower crown was laid on their head. Ranboo smiled softly as Tommy returned the smile.

This is gonna be an amazing relationshi- oh. They're only friends right now? Welp. They're dating now because I said so. I don't care if you want context. They're fruity and everythin-