Ideas for stories :3 ❓️

Tommy is a bit of.. What do you call it? A bad influence. He throws parties when his parents aren't home, he skips classes, starts a food fight this one time, and, worse of all, he never turns down a bet. So, when Tommy sat down at his usual lunch table consisting of 4 of his friends, one of them made a bet.

"I bet you can't make the colorguard captain fall in love with you."

"How much you bettin'?"

"100 bucks."

"Do I have a time limit?"

"I'll give you 5 months. Until prom begins."

"Bet."

"The big table on the very left."

Tommy, being the stuck up little bitch he is, goes up to the table, knowing that ALL the girls want him.

"Hey, where's the captain?"

He believes he has the right table, consisting of about 16 girls and seeing a flag on the ground. The girls immideatly tell each other to get the captain, only for her to be in the bathroom. Until one of the girls steps up and says, "I'll text them." And about a couple minutes later, a voice is behind Tommy. "You wanted to talk to me?" Tommy smirks, knowing that this girl would probably be easy just based off of her voice.

"Yes, darling-" Tommy turns around to see a guy wearing a black and white varsity jacket, a plain grey t-shirt, and jeans, with blonde hair that sat like a mop ontop of their head.

"YOUR A GUY?!"

The story then turns into this stalking but not stalking extravaganza, to Tommy going to colorguard practice and waiting 3 hours just to watch Ranboo do whatever, gets to know some of the girls which is how he meets Molly, even going to some of their performances.

You get to decide how the story ends.

~~~

Ranboo works at a small gas station. People come here and there, but it's mostly small and unknown, which, he doesn't care, he doesn't get paid 13 bucks per hour for nothing. But, most of the time, he doesn't even do anything. Hell, the most things he did was check out some beer, ice cream, popcorn, and get some Marlboro reds for the guy.

That's until some guy comes in.

Blonde hair that looked like literal gold in the sunlight, these gorgeous electric blue eyes, his dark blue sweater didn't have any wrinkles in sight, and his jeans were rather baggy and were rather covering his shoes.

Ranboo steals a glance at him, not caring about his existence until he's ready to check out, which is about 15 minutes later.

"Will this be all for you today?" Ranboo asks, glancing up at the blonde.

"Uh.. Yeah. By the way, do you have wine?" The blonde questioned as Ranboo scanned his things.

"Nope, but there will be a restock tomorrow. Try coming by tomorrow." Ranboo answers, "Would you like a bag?"

"Sure."

The blonde guy ends up coming in the next day, seeing Ranboo restocking the wine while having their headphones in, probably not expecting anyone to bother them. That's until the blonde reaches in and grabs a bottle.

"You again?" Ranboo recognizes his blonde hair as he glances up at him.

"Yup.."

"Is that all, or should I ring you up?"

~~~

"Aimee, can you please go inside with me?" Ranboo asks, turning to their friend in the driver's seat as they stop at the restaurant.

"Nope, this is YOUR high school reunion." Aimsey responds, "Now get in there."

Ranboo groans before getting out of the car, going inside the restaurant where he sees a group of 6 people at a table.

"Is there a reservation for you?" The hostess asks.

"Uhm.. I'm here with a party.. It should be under the name Wilbur Minecraft?" Ranboo says shyly as he brushes a peice of hair out of their eyes.

"Ah! Of course, you're the 7th!" The hostess grinned, "Cmon, let me show you to your table."

The hostess then lead them to table 14, where the 6 people were and left.

"Uhm.. Who are you?"

Ranboo recognized that hair.

That strawberry pink hair he would see tied into a braid when they walked through the halls.

Technoblade Minecraft.

"Im Ranboo." Ranboo says wuth a straight face.

He could tell who was who almost instantly.

Molly Weekman, he could tell it was her because of the same sunglasses and the same style.

Wilbur Minecraft, the same haircut he had since he was 17. (Reference)

Tubbo Underscore, the same stupid grin he had that Ranboo had fallen in love with. He was the one who got away for Ranboo.

Devon Garcia, the same glasses and the same way he made Tubbo smile.

And of course, that bitch named Tommy Minecraft.

This one is kinda an enemies to lovers typa thing