That one date 🌹

Background info: Bill is tired of Ranboo being single and scaring off all the guys that he set them up with, so when Bill gets them a certain date, he finds out the truth..

Oh, and their roommates in this chapter.

3rd person POV
Ranboo was lying on the couch, watching South Park. That's until Bill came in. "I GOT YOU A DATE!!" Ranboo groaned in response. "Noooooooo..." Ranboo's voice seemed to be either tired or angry. One or the other, not both. "Cmon! Please?? You scared away the last 2 guys I set you up with!" It did take a lot of convincing, but in the end, Ranboo did end up going.

At the date.. (a random restaurant)

"Soo.. Tell me about yourself.. what's your favorite color?" The guy said. He had brown hair with blue highlights, brown eyes, a black t-shirt, and some jeans. His name was.. Jacob? James? Oh! Jason! Yeah, Jason! "Uhm.. Blue." Ranboo was on the fucking verge from telling this guy how basic he is. "Nice. Nice.. What inspired you to.. You know.. Dress like that..?" Forget about telling how basic he was, he is a fucking narcissistic bitch. The fact that Ranboo didn't even have a bad outfit.

Mind you, he was just wearing flared jeans with a white sweater with a star in the middle. Topping off the outfit was the black mask and a black star clip in their hair. "What the hell do you mean?" Ranboo snapped back, holding back the urge from beating the shit out of him. "Woah, don't need to get rude or anything! I'm just asking.." Jason was asking like it wasn't a big deal. You could tell from 1000000 miles that he was judging Ranboo. "Hello! My name is Jessica, I will be your waiter today. What can I get you started with today?"

"What took you so long?" Ranboo glared at Jason. "I'm sorry, come again?" Jessica asked the brunette. "I said. What took you so long?" Ranboo mentally sighed. "I'm sorry.. We're a bit packed today.. What can I get you started with?" Jessica asked once again. "Oh! Can we get the check?" Ranboo was pulling out their wallet for change. "I'm sorry, no one even served you yet..?" Jessica pointed out. "Exactly. I will be taking my leave now." Ranboo gave Jessica a 30 dollar tip, "Bye, Jason! Or whatever your name is!" Ranboo waved. "What?! What's wrong with you?! You fuckin whore!" Jason yelled after Ranboo, who was now getting in their car.

"Kill yourself, love." Ranboo winked at the other. "No! My name is Jake!" "Whoops." Saying that, Ranboo drove home. Ranboo opened the door to see Bill in the kitchen. "Hey..?" Bill said with confusion. "Why are you here so early? The date was supposed to last 2 hours.. And you've been gone for only 20 minutes.." Bill reminded the dirty blonde who just shrugged. "Welp, he was a narcissist. What do you expect?" Saying that, Ranboo sat on the couch and turned on Southpark. "You gotta stop scaring away the guys I set you up with." Ranboo chuckled. "Oh Bill.. I dont chase after guys. I attract them."

Ranboo didn't even turn off the TV before going upstairs. Instead, he stayed in their room until they heard a familiar knock on their window. Ranboo opened their window, "Hey Toms!" Ranboo said happily as a boy with blonde hair, blue eyes, a blue sweater, and jeans came crawling in. "Hey, love!" Tommy kissed Ranboo's cheek, and Ranboo giggled in response. Tommy dragged Ranboo onto the bed. "So.. Why do you look dressed up?" Tommy just starts braiding Ranboo's hair with rubber bands he found on the bedside table. "Bill set me up with someone again.." Ranboo groaned.

"Awh.." Tommy chuckled. "NooOOooOo.. It gets to the point that it's not even funny!!" Ranboo complained while Tommy tied off the braids with the rubber bands. "There you go." Tommy pat Ranboo's head as Ranboo slid down to Tommy's lap. "It's alright, love.." Tommy kissed Ranboo's forhead. "NOoooOoooO, it's not!! You're hot as hell, and Bill doesn't even know im dating you!" Ranboo still complained. 'YOUR DATING SOMEONE??" "AHHHHHHH!" Tommy and Ranboo screamed when Bill came out under the bed. "Uhm.." Ranboo stared at Tommy. "I'm your.. imagination.." Tommy whispered. "RAT!" Bill pointed behind the 2, making them jump back on the bed.

"Nope. That's Tommy. For sure Tommy."