plans we made 🥀

WOAH. BAND AU!!
No Tomboo, just SBI+ Ranboo

3rd person POV
Ranboo opened the door, "Babe! I'm home early!" No response. Ranboo shrugged it off and put their keys on the island table thingy. Usually, their boyfriend would just be sitting at the table. Guess not.. Ranboo opened the fridge, left over pizza. Not bad. He tossed it onto a plate and stuck it in the microwave. Then he went on the couch, and a grey purse was sitting on it. "That's weird.. I dont.. I dont own a purse.. Neither of us does.." Ranboo mumbled. That's when he realised they should just put their equipment upstairs. He was literally carrying a whole ass guitar and a bag filled with a bunch of shit after all.

Ranboo opened the door. He dropped their bag the moment he saw what was going on. "TREVOR!" Ranboo shouted, yeah.. Trevor is their boyfriend who was kissing the girl he told Ranboo not to worry about. "Hm- OH- RAN?" Trevor dropped the girl almost immediately and ran over to Ranboo. "What the hell is going on?!" Ranboo yelled as he met face to face with Trevor. "I- I can explain." Trevor stuttered. "Uhm. Trevor." The girl said with sass. "You told me you broke up with them."

Ranboo's eyes widened. "EX-FUCKING-SCUSE YOU?" Ranboo was holding back the urge to hit Trevor with their guitar. But he couldn't do that. He couldn't bring themself to do it. They couldn't risk running their nice guitar that cost 800 dollars. "Get out." Ranboo said, pointing at the door. "But- babe.. You know I didn't-" Trevor was cut off. "I SAID GET OUT!!" Ranboo covered their mouth because that scream was high-pitched. Like.. You know, when Regina wore sweat pants and Gretchen just screamed? That was the tone he screamed in.

"But.. Babe.. You know I don't have anywhere to go.." Ranboo's eyes softened.

5 minutes later..

"DONT COME BACK YOU STUPID WHORES!" Ranboo screeched, shutting the door in both the girl and Trevor faces. Ranboo broke down. He broke down in tears. He slid down the wall, brought their knees up to their chest, and cried. The microwave eventually stopped beeping, and so did their cries as they drifted off to sleep. Goddamn.. What a day.

Ranbooo woke up and looked in the mirror. Their eyes were bloodshot, their hair was fucked up, and their clothes were wet from the tears.

They went up to the microwave, the pizza was still there. "Welp.." Ranboo said, taking the pizza out the microwave and then throwing it in the trash. He wasn't that hungry anyway. He then passed the calendar and then sighed loudly. "We have a concert today.." Thank God it was a venue that could only hold about 70 people. Yeah, one of the smaller venues. Ranboo was thinking of not even showing up. But when you're the lead guitarist of a band, you kinda can't. Ranboo wiped their eyes. They also had practice that started at 7 PM..

It's fine. They still had a bunch of time before practice and the concert. It was only about 10 AM. Ranboo plugged in their phone since they didn't do that before, got themself an energy drink, and sat down on the couch and started watching TV. That's when their phone started ringing. Ranboo groaned and got up to answer it. "Hey.. What do you want?" It was Wilbur, the lead singer. "Hey.." Wilbur's voice sounded really weird.. "What happened? And why does your voice sound digusting?" Ranboo asked. "Ok- not the nicest way to put i-" Wilbur was cut off by coughing.

"You're my backup singer.. Please.. I need you to fill in for me, Tommy agreed to be the backup singer already." Ranboo groaned. "Alright.. you owe me one." Ranboo hung up. Why. Oh, why did he agree? Tommy was a backup singer. A damn keyboardist. Then Techno is a drummist.. Wilbur is supposed to be a damn singer, and now Ranboo is. Guess Wilbur is gonna be using the guitar now. "Oh my god.. This day cannot get any goddamn worse.." Ranboo groaned as he slumped onto the couch. At least he could watch some heartstopper to make their day partly better.

At the concert..

Ranboo was now singing one of the songs. Tommy was on the keyboard, Techno on the drums, and Wilbur was on the acoustic guitar for this one.

"Just because you're mad at me.."

Ranboo felt the urge to cry, Trevor was always in the crowd, but he wasn't right now.

"And I'll be in denial for at least a little while.."

At least not where Ranboo could see him.

"What about the plans we ma-mad- Goddammit!"

Ranboo couldn't hold it back anymore. He started crying and choking on their own tears. Ranboo looked at the crowd with embarrassment and soon ran backstage.

"We- We will be back shortly.. Ranboo!" It was Techno's voice. Everyone ran backstage, where Ranboo was. He was having a breakdown. "Hey! Hey! It's ok!" Tommy tried telling them. "Oh, shut the hell up! Get the boy some ice cream and water, just get them some food!" Techno demanded the others who immediately listened. "It's alright.. C'mere love.. (NO. NOT IN A ROMANTIC WAY. IN THIS AU, TECHNO CALLS A LOT OF PEOPLE LOVE)." Techno spreaded his arms out for a hug, which Ranboo instantly went for. "Cmon.. What happened?"

"Trev- Trevor.." Ranboo couldn't talk. He was choking. "I-its all my f-fault!! I-I ruin-ruined the concert!!" Ranboo hugged Techno tighter. "You didn't ruin anything!" Techno assured the other. "How about the old method?" Techno knew exactly how to comfort the boy in his arms.

"5 things you see?"
"The fl-floor, yo-your jacket, your ha-hair, your dru-drum set, Wil-Wilbur's guitar, and the c-chairs."
"4 things you hear?"
"The crowd, your voice, my voice, and footsteps."
"3 things you feel?"
"Y-your jacket, my ma-mask, an-and the floor.."
"Feel any better now?"
"Ki-kinda.."

Wilbur and Tommy ran over to the 2. Tommy had a whole ass pint of mint ice cream and a spoon in one hand, Wilbur had water and Ranboo's anxiety medication. "We got here as fast as we could!" Tommy declared. He just kinda.. shoved the ice cream in Ranboo's face as Ranboo took it. "I- HOW THE FUCK DO YOU-" Wilbur was struggling to get the bottle open. But Techno snatched it from him and opened it for him. "How many of these do you need?" Wilbur asked softly. Ranboo showed 2 fingers. "Alright!"

Wilbur poured 2 pills out on Ranboo's hand, and gave them the water. Ranboo swallowed both the pills and water almost instantly. Ranboo started eating the icecream Tommy gave them and started to calm down a lot more. Ranboo set down the items and pulled the 3 into a hug.

"Thank you. Thank you so much.."