I watched him fall in love

This is not Drarry, at least not mainly

"uncle padfoot?" Harry asked. "yes sweety?" he asked. "are you excited?" Harry asked. "for what my love?" he asked. Harry shrugged. "Moony's wedding." He replied with a bright smile. Sirius nodded. "I'm always excited for free food and men in tuxes." Sirius replied. Harry chuckled. "where's your lover?" Sirius asked. "oh he's upstairs." Harry said. "did you fuck?" Sirius asked. "I did, but there's no but in there." Harry said. Sirius chuckled. Draco walked downstairs a few minutes later. "where's James?" he asked. "fucking my brother, again, probably." Sirius replied. Draco chuckled and sat next to him. Regulus came out of the front door. "I was wrong, yet again, where's your boyfriend?" Sirius asked. "helping Remus calm his nerves for tomorrow down, are you ready to go to his party?" Regulus asked. "I'm not going, I'm tired and someone should watch over the kids." Sirius said. "heck no I'm staying home at a party I can do stupid stuff!" Harry said. "Harry was coming indeed." Regulus said. "I'll stay here with you Sirius." Draco said. Sirius smiled. "thanks." He smiled.

Harry downed a shot he had gotten from Remus. "you're very stupid for giving me this at the age of fifteen." Harry said. "your dad agreed." He replied. Harry chuckled. Regulus walked over to Harry and hugged him from behind. "where's your dad?" Regulus asked. "he's always gone, I don't know." Harry replied. He chuckled and looked over at Remus. "weren't you supposed to be with my girlfriend?" Remus asked. "no, I'm an actual man Remus, it's on my passport now, so I'm supposed to be here." he let go of Harry. Arthur shook his head disapprovingly. "I swear if Molly finds out Harry drank and we lost James again she's going to kill me." Arthur said. Harry smiled innocently and looked over at his phone and found that Draco had sent him a very sensual message. "I gotta go home." Harry said. "let me guess, your boyfriend is naked in your bed." James called from the other side of the room. Harry chuckled and walked towards his father. "bye." He said and walked home.

Harry opened his eyes in the mourning. "I told you that you shouldn't drink!" Draco said. Harry shushed him and looked over at the aspirins and water on the nightstand. "just because I care about you doesn't mean I'm not mad." Draco said. Harry smiled and took them. "now you look horrendous go take a shower." Draco said. Harry smiled and tried to kiss him. "I'm not kissing you until you got that bad smell of alcohol out of your mouth." Draco huffed. "understood cap!" Harry said and walked towards the bathroom. Draco walked downstairs and glared at the other two hungover people. "as much as it hurts me to say, but is Sirius truly the only responsible adult in this house?" Draco asked. Sirius chuckled and hugged Draco. "are you ready?" James asked. "I am yes, but the question is, is Harry?" Draco replied. Regulus chuckled and Harry came downstairs after half an hour. Draco had glared at him. "I brushed my teeth." Harry said. Draco gave him a kiss.

Everyone was happily dancing, but Sirius wasn't in the room, he was crying the bathroom. "Siri!" James called. "leave me alone." He said. James opened the door and hugged Sirius. "Jamie, I watched him fall in love." Sirius said. James didn't know what Sirius was talking about. "I watched the man I love fall in love with someone else!" Sirius said miserably. Only then it hit him. Sirius and Remus had dated, but after the prank they had broken up, Remus was over it and started dating the daughter of Sirius's cousin. Sirius on the other hand was still very sad about it. "Sirius, he's just a man." James said. "no he's not." Sirius said. James hugged him tightly. "you'll find someone who loves you more than anything else. Someone who will give you the moon." James said. "Moony gave me the moon, he was my everything. He loved me, but fucked up. like I always do. I always fuck everything up!" Sirius said. the door opened and Harry showed with Draco behind him. "we heard you yelling." Harry said. "it doesn't matter kid." Sirius stood up and dried his tears. "let's have drinks!" he said. "Sirius no!" Draco and James said in sync. "I failed everything, look what I've done to myself." He pointed at the tattoo's. "I like them." Harry said. "you're the only one." Sirius said. "who says that?" James asked. "your mother fainted when I showed up at your house!" Sirius yelled. "you were barely alive!" James yelled. "another thing I did wrong in my life, my parents hate, my brother didn't even tell he was trans until you guys were about to marry!" Sirius yelled. "that was because he was scared, and your parents are assholes." James said. "I left my little brother alone he was a kid!" Sirius said. "he doesn't blame you for that." James said. Sirius opened the bathroom. "I think it's the best if I go home." He said. "no you're not! Go talk to Remus." Draco said. "on his wedding?" Harry asked. "not like that, just tell him what's on your heart." Draco said. Harry shook his head and closed the door. "we're staying in here until you feel better," Harry looked towards Sirius. "and you don't suggest to ruin a marriage on the first day," he looked at Draco. Sirius sat back down and hugged his knees. The door opened again and Remus showed. "what are you guys doing in here?" Remus looked at everyone his eyes landed on Remus. "we're leaving." James said and pushed the other two out of the bathroom. "Sirius why are you crying, I never see you crying." Remus said. "I fucked everything up." Sirius said. "what did you do?" Remus asked. "I love you Remus, I do. I still do. I can't watch you being happy with my cousin's daughter." Sirius said. "I understand and you don't have to." Remus said. Sirius looked up. "I also love you." Remus said and sat next to Sirius. "but I'm going to say I do in fifty minutes. I made a mistake. I don't love her. I forced into this. Her parents made me. I never wanted this." Remus said. "why?" Sirius asked. Remus shrugged. "they paid me some sums I needed money." Remus said. "if you didn't have to marry her, would you marry me?" Sirius asked. "I would love to." Remus said. Sirius smiled. they stood up. "cheep up, I'll get myself out of this." Remus said and they left the bathroom.

Everyone stood up when the bride walked in, she was wearing a blue dress, she looked beautiful. Remus didn't show any emotion, he'd always imagined Sirius being in that place, maybe wearing a dress. He didn't care. He wanted Sirius to be happy. when his fiancée stood next to him the priest spoke. "we have gathered here today for the official marriage of Remus John Lupin and Nymphadora Thonks." He said. Remus looked at her. Everyone sat back down.

"objection!" Sirius said. everyone looked at him. a few gasps were heard. The priest nodded and Nymphadora stomped towards him. "why, you piece of shit are you objecting?" she asked. "Remus isn't baptized, church rule." Sirius said. "you ruin my wedding for that?" she asked. "and it's also my duty, to do this since Remus himself told me he's forced into this, according to the law that's illegal here and that's my duty, thanks very much everyone for attending but the wedding is cancelled." Sirius said. "nah uh." She said. "yah uh." Sirius said. Remus walked towards them. "I agree with Sirius." He said. a few more gasps were heard.

"do you Remus John Lupin take Sirius Orion Black III as your lawfully wedded spouse?" the priest asked. "I do." Remus said. "do you Sirius Orion Black III take Remus John Lupin as your lawfully wedded spouse?" the priest asked. "I do." Sirius said. "I now declare you as husband and husband." everyone stood up and applauded.