cookies

Harry was at the Gryffindor table stabbing his food on his fork. "come on mate, why don't you eat?" Ron asked. "I'm not hungry." Harry answered. "you didn't eat in days." Hermione said. Harry didn't answer that he just stood up and left, the reason he didn't eat was because he just couldn't bring himself to eating, when he was with the Dursleys they starved him and told he's fat, so when he returns at school he can't bring himself to eat. Harry entered the bathroom and saw someone sitting against the wall eating cookies. It was the blonde-haired Slytherin. Harry wanted to walk away, before Draco saw him, but it was too late. "what're you doing here?" he asked. "nothing." Harry said before he walked away.

Days went on and Harry never saw Draco attending to dinner, he didn't know why, but he was becoming worried about the boy. "Harry, please eat something." Hermione said concerned. "I'm not hungry." Harry said and he walked away, again. he always did the same, not eating saying 'I'm not hungry' and walking off. He wanted to know why Draco was sitting on the floor of the bathroom eating cookies. He hurried towards the bathroom and saw the blond leaning against the wall, not with cookies this time, he had a knife in his hands and was crying, he didn't seem to notice that someone had entered. He seemed to be in panic, Harry didn't know why and was going to find out, so Harry decided to sit next to Draco. "I'm sorry." He whispered and threw the knife away on the ground it was covered in blood, like Draco hands and arms. "I don't know what happened, but I want to help you." Harry said. it stayed quiet. "do you want me to get anyone?" Harry asked. Draco shook his head. "do you want me to go?" Harry asked, again Draco shook his head. "do you want to tell me what happened?" Harry asked. this time was the first time Draco spoke up. "I just want to sit here, and listen." Draco answered. "to me?" Harry asked. Draco nodded. "what do you want me to tell?" Harry asked. "how it is to be the chosen one." Draco answered. "are you sure?" Harry asked. Draco nodded. "I hate it, I don't want to be well known. I want to be just Harry." Harry said. "really?" Draco asked. "yes, I wished, everything had changed, I wished that my parents weren't dead, I wished I had made other choices in the past, I wished that I was here earlier so I could help you, so you didn't do this to yourself." Harry answered. "it doesn't matter it's already gone." Draco said. "can I see it?" Harry asked. "no." Draco said. "is it because you've been trying to get the dark mark off your skin?" Harry asked. "yes." Draco answered completely honest. "you should sleep, you seem to be very sleepy." Harry said. "I can't sleep." Draco answered. "me neither." Harry said. "but we should go, I don't want to get caught after curfew." Draco said. "okay, wanna have breakfast tomorrow with me?" Harry asked. "not in public, I'd rather just stay in here when I'm not supposed to be in class." Draco answered. Harry nodded. "you can come and sit with me." Draco said. "okay." Harry smiled and they both walked towards their common rooms.

Like said the next day Harry and Draco were sitting in the bathroom eating breakfast. It was quiet, but both boys enjoyed the silence. "do you now want to tell me what happened?" Harry asked. Draco shook his head. Harry nodded and stood up. "I should head towards potions." Harry said. "I'll come with you." Draco said and both boys went together.

Weeks went on and the two had every meal in the bathroom and every day Harry asked if Draco wanted to tell what happened, no luck until three weeks later. "I want to tell you." Draco said. Harry nodded and looked at Draco. "my mother and I have been stalked by reporters since our trial and an article appeared in the daily prophet that day, now everyone gives me strange looks, I'm surprised that you still want to look at me." Draco said. "I don't read the daily prophet." Harry answered. "I figured that, but also the nightmares weren't really helping that day." Draco said. "do you want to tell me what the prophet said?" Harry asked. Draco handed Harry a piece of paper.

Draco Malfoy death eaters opens up with his secrets

This summer Draco Malfoy told that he is guilty for what happened in the war and he never meant to harm or kill people, everybody knows that it's a lie, he also told us that he is gay, like anyone would want him.

Harry stopped reading, he didn't want to read the rest. "if it makes you feel any better, I'm bisexual." Harry said. "really?" Draco asked. "yes." Harry smiled and put the paper down. "and I know there are people who want you." Harry said. "who would want me, I'm a death eater." Draco said. "some people believe that you're forced to be a death eater and they feel something for you how you are now." Harry said. "how is that even possible, I hardly speak to people I'm anxious and cruel." Draco said. "you're not cruel, you're sweet and nice to me and I'm sure you can do that to other people, and you speak to me, you're not anxious when you're near me." Harry gave him a little smile. "you just make me feel comfortable because I know you can't hurt someone and you're going to kind of the same like me, but with you it's in a good way." Draco said. "that's not true, you're going through so much more that I can't even imagine how hard it is." Harry said. "do you like me as a friend?" Draco asked. "and so much more." Harry said. "why?" Draco asked. "because you are the one I've been obsessed with since I met you in that shop, I don't know what happened to me, but I know that I feel something for you, I can't feel for someone else." Harry said. "you mean you love me?" Draco asked. "yes Draco, I love you more then you would expect." Harry said. Draco stared at him. "are you sure?" Draco asked. "I am." Harry said. "I love you too." Draco said and kissed Harry. when they let go off each other Harry blushed a bit. "here." Draco said and handed Harry his cookie. "we can share." He said and they both ate a cookie.