Teddy

Harry was playing with his godchild in Andromeda's house. "Harry sweetheart." She called. Harry stood up and walked towards her. "I'm happy to have you helping, but I'm going to a Nursing home, I'm growing old and tired." she said. "it's alright, I'll take care for Teddy." Harry gave her a smile. "actually, my cousin asked to take care for him, I told him you would want it too and he told me he wanted to take care for him together with you it didn't matter him who you were, so you can live in this house and you can take care for him here." She said. "thank you for this opportunity." Harry said. "you're welcome, he'll be here tomorrow, someone is going to get me in five minutes." She said. "we'll visit you as much as possible." Harry said, she smiled and hugged harry, she went to Teddy. "goodbye." She said and left the door. Harry lied back down and Teddy threw one of his toys to Harry's head. He giggled at that. "you naughty boy." Harry said and lifted Teddy up. Teddy made some noises and Harry placed him in his highchair. "who can Andie's cousin be?" Harry mumbled. "Haree." He said. "is that me?" Harry asked. Teddy nodded. Harry smiled. "Dray." He said. "who's Dray?" Harry asked. he giggled. "let's put you to bed." Harry said and put Teddy to bed. A few hours later Harry was ready cleaning Teddy's mess and he heard the door. "who's there?" he asked. "chill it's only me." A voice sounded from the hallway and the second the person entered the living room Harry looked in shock. "you're his godfather?" Draco asked. "you're her cousin?" Harry asked. they stared at each other. "where is he?" Draco asked. "ever looked at the time smartass, it's eleven he's sleeping." Harry said. Draco looked down. "now, I'm going to bed." Harry said. "you obviously know that Andromeda only has one bedroom and that's her own, I know she's gone, but I'm going to sleep in her bed." Draco said. "I was here first." Harry said. "are we going to play it like that?" Draco asked. harry glared at him. "besides I think I deserve some sleep, I didn't sleep good in a few weeks." Harry said. "me neither." Draco said. Harry sighed. "fine take the bedroom." Harry said. Draco walked towards the bedroom. Harry sat down on the couch and looked at his hands. Living with Draco would be hell. "Potter." Draco his voice sounded, Harry turned around. "I figured your PTSD issues and I'm sorry about that, you might deserve the bed." Draco said. "I don't need it." Harry said. he felt Draco sitting next to him. "I never thanked you for this, but thank you for being there at the court, for me and my mother." Draco said. "you both saved my life in front of your family." Harry said. "I was an asshole to you." Draco said. "you still are." Harry said. "you know, we're going to take care for a child, we better start getting along." Draco said. harry nodded. "I'm sorry that I didn't shake your hand in first year." Harry apologized. "I'm sorry I made that remark." Draco said. "are we fine now?" Harry asked. Draco nodded. "what about sharing the bed?" Draco asked. Harry nodded they walked towards the bedroom. "I sleep shirtless." Harry said. "doesn't matter, me too." Draco said. Harry changed into his pajamas and climbed underneath the covers and looked at Draco, grey scars were all over his chest and the dark mark had several scars too. Harry looked down. "I started to like these scars, they make me remember the day you regretted everything you said and did to me, I saw it in your eyes." Draco said. Harry didn't dare to look up. "and I regretted everything even more." Draco smiled and lied down next to Harry. "what about those?" Harry asked and pointed at Draco's arm. "the scars look better than the thing that's underneath it." Draco said and he closed his eyes for a second. "I hate my scars." Harry said. "you only have one." Draco said. "one that's visible for the people, underneath my clothing I hide a lot." Harry said. Draco opened his eyes again. "you mean, you did self-harm?" Draco asked. Harry nodded. "on my legs after fifth year, each time the blade touched my skin I said to myself. 'you deserve this' and went on." Harry said. Draco's eyes began to water. "what's wrong?" Harry asked. "I just can't stand the fact that you're saying that towards yourself." Draco said. "why?" Harry asked. "you never deserved anything." Draco said.

The next morning when Draco woke up he saw that Harry wasn't in the bed anymore, he went downstairs to make breakfast, when he saw Harry with Teddy in his highchair and two other plates. "the train's coming choo choo." Harry said and Teddy opened his mouth and put the spoon in Teddy's mouth. Draco smiled. "don." Teddy said. "not yet, you have to eat, one for your mom." He put the spoon in Teddy's mouth. "one for your dad." Harry continued. "one for granny." Harry said and put the spoon once again in his mouth. "and one for me." Harry put the spoon in teddy's spoon. "and one for Draco." And once again Teddy ate his food. "now you're done." Harry said and let Teddy out. Harry turned around and saw Draco. "oh you saw that?" Harry asked. Draco smirked. "you would be the best dad in the world." Draco said. Harry blushed. "you made food for me?" he asked. "yes, I placed a charm on it so it wouldn't get cold." Harry said and sat down and started eating. Draco sat at the place where his plate stood, he started eating. "thanks for yesterday." Harry said. "that's fine." Draco said and stood up. "where are you going?" Harry asked. "work." Draco said. Harry looked up. "you work?" Harry asked. "why the surprised tone?" Draco asked. "I don't know, I just thought the Malfoy family is one of the richest families and I thought you wouldn't work." Harry said. "so you don't work?" Draco asked. "no, I don't like working much, people stare at me because I saved them and I just don't like being in public, that's why I came here, Teddy is fed up as a muggle pretty much." Harry said. "I understand, I don't like working either, that's why I decided to work in a muggle business company." Draco said. Harry looked up. "see you." he said and walked away.

Harry looked at his godson. "walk?" he asked. "sure, we can go for a walk." Harry said and picked the id up, he put it in a stroller and they walked outside, they started walking around in the park near Andromeda's house. Harry sat on a bench and took Harry on his lap. "you know Teddy, I love him so much." Harry said. the kid in front of Harry didn't understand what Harry was saying. "I loved him ever since I saw him." Harry said. Teddy clapped his hands. "I just want to have the huts to tell him." Harry said. Teddy nodded.

When Draco that evening came home, he saw Harry playing on the floor with Teddy. "the cow says moo." Harry said. "moo!" Teddy yelled. "yes, like that." Draco chuckled. "oh you're home." Harry said and he stood up. "Harree love." Teddy said. Draco looked at Harry. "dray." Teddy finished his sentence. Draco needed some time to realize and then he looked at the flushed Harry. "really?" Draco asked. "he's just babbling." Harry answered and picked Teddy up and walked towards Teddy's room. Draco sat on the couch. Maybe he should tell Harry. when Harry came back he was still as red as a tomato. "I like you too." Draco said. Harry looked at Draco, who smiled a little. "are you sure?" Harry asked. "of course." Draco said and he walked towards Harry. "do you wanna be my boyfriend?" Harry asked. "yes." Draco answered and kissed Harry;