halluciantions

Two days four hours five minutes and seventeen seconds since Harry killed himself by jumping off the astronomy tower. Draco sits at the place where Harry had stood for the last time. Nobody knew why he killed himself. The only thing Draco knew was that he will never be together with his soulmate. He didn't sleep since he heard the news. He and Harry weren't friends, but still he loved him. Ron and Hermione, Harry's friends, don't seem to bother, or don't seem to be sad about the loss. "you should sleep." A voice sounded. Draco looked up and saw a faint shadow by the window, he walked over to it and couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Harry. "am I dead?" Draco asked. "no, you just should sleep." Harry responded looking outside, not bothering to look at Draco. "are you real?" Draco asked. "I am, but you're not supposed to see me." Harry responded and looked at Draco, his face was covered in blood. "did it hurt?" Draco asked. "less than the reason." Harry replied. "what was the reason?" Draco asked. "I was dying anyways and it hurt." Harry replied. "I miss you." Draco said. Harry smiled. "I know." Harry said and smiled at Draco. "is it fun?" Draco asked. "I miss some people, but I can see my parents again." Harry said. "I'm happy for you." Draco said. Harry smiled. "why aren't you sleeping?" Harry asked. "because I can't, you died." Draco said. "are you upset about that?" Harry asked. Draco nodded. "why?" Harry asked. "I just miss you." Draco said. "but you hated me?" Harry asked. "I pretended." Draco said. Harry smiled at him. "does the blood fade?" Draco asked. "if I wash it off." Harry replied. "so you haven't washed yourself?" Draco asked. "the thing is, that I'm a ghost and nobody can see, hear or smell me. So I don't bother it that much." Harry said. Draco chuckled. "why were you dying?" Draco asked. "because I had a lot of curses taken to the chest." Harry said. "oh, that crap." Draco said. Harry smiled and leaned against Draco. "I thought ghosts weren't solid." He said. "we can if we wanted to." Harry said. Draco smiled. "so hypothetically I can touch you?" Draco asked. "why hypothetically?" Harry asked. Draco shrugged. "go to sleep please." Harry said. "if I do I won't see you again." Draco said. "that's not true, once you've seen one you can see that one for the rest of your life." Harry said. "wow that's good, but I'm not tired." Draco said. "why did you come here?" Harry asked. "I don't know, I just thought that this room was the room where you lived the last few moments of your life." Draco said. Harry smiled at him. that's sweet of you." Harry said and kissed Draco on the cheek. "you know I might have had to tell you this before I died, but I like you." Harry said. Draco smiled. "I like you too." Draco said. Harry smiled looked into Draco's eyes. "come with me." Harry said and they walked outside. "look." He said. Draco could see a lot more fainted people. "hey." He said.

Draco woke up. "Draco you were so high last night you started talking to nothing!" Pansy said. "I was talking to Harry." Draco said. she started laughing. "he killed himself." She said. "he did because he was dying, I saw him." Draco said and looked around he saw Harry standing in the corner of the room. "you can't tell them about all of this." He said. "I mean, yeah was probably high." Draco said and looked back at Pansy. "I was hallucinating."

this is a very old draft it was one of the first ones I wrote, and I know that I haven't been uploading for a while. but hey I'm here, I have a break for a week now and am finally seeing a therapist! things are going slightly better with me. so yeah only 12 chapters left and then we're at the 100 chapters. I don't know what I'm gonna do for that yet, so if anyone has any ideas comment in here of send me a private message!