for you

part two on chearleader

Harry sat on his desk making his homework when someone suddenly covered his eyes. "guess who?" Draco's voice sounded. "the only person who has a key for this room except for me." Harry said and he put down his pencil. "right." Draco turned Harry around and kissed him. "wanna do something together?" Draco asked. "I really want to, but I need to have this done and I'm gonna train with the girls." Harry answered. "but you trained yesterday." Draco said. "I know, but Hermione and Pansy insisted." Harry said. "of course those two and after the training?" he asked. "I'll try." Harry said. "okay, the boys and I are going to train too." Draco said. "why?" Harry asked. "so I can see how good my boyfriend is in shaking his ass in the air." Draco replied. Harry chuckled. "okay, let me finish this." Harry said as he turned back around. "it's Pb and Ca." Draco said. "how do you know?" Harry asked. "I've made this assignment three times already." Draco answered. Harry nodded and wrote it down.

Harry sat in his changing room and looked at his not ironed outfit. The door opened and Hermione walked in. "come on." She said. "I'm coming." Harry said and he walked with the girls towards the field. "how was your date?" Pansy asked. "good." Harry answered. "just good?" Hermione asked. "yeah, we watched a film and we walked a bit around and went to sleep." Harry answered. "just that?" Pansy asked. "yeah." Harry answered. "no fucking?" Hermione asked. "no." Harry said and he looked down. "let's start." Harry said and he and the girls started stretching.

Draco looked at the girls and he saw that they were throwing Harry in the air. "those girls have strength." Blaise said. Draco threw the football at Blaise's head. "Harry isn't heavy at all, he doesn't look like it." Draco answered. "is he your boyfriend?" Blaise asked. "not yet, we went on a date yesterday." Draco answered. "what did you do?" Blaise asked. "we went to watch barbie." Draco said. "romantic." Blaise said. "better than yours." Draco replied. Blaise chuckled.

After the training the boys went to the café and they sat around a table. Harry came a few minutes later. He sat down on the opposite of Draco not looking him in the eye. "how was your training?" Draco asked. "great." Harry said and he looked at the table. "how was your training?" Harry asked, his cheeks were red. "I can say he did look more at you, then he did train." Blaise said. Harry's cheek became more red. "but I promised you something, we're gonna do something together." Draco stood up and offered his hand. "don't you want to stay with your friends?" Harry asked. "I've had enough of those assholes today." Draco said and he took Harry's hand as they walked away.

"who's that?" Harry asked looking at a boy who's been staring at them for hours already. "that's Cedric Digory, annoying asshole from another school, he plays football and is Cho Chang's boyfriend. She once was sheer captain, but told information about the cheer team and football team to him, so then you came. We're actually trying to get her out of the team." Draco answered. "she's nice." Harry said. "she seems nice." Draco said. "so wanna go somewhere else?" Harry asked. "sure." Draco stood up, but Cedric walked towards them. "hey Harry right?" Cedric asked. "yeah." Harry responded. "Cho told a lot about you." he said. "we actually wanted to go." Draco said and took Harry with him.

"where do you wanna go?" Draco asked. "my godfather's café." Harry replied. "okay." They walked together towards Sirius's café. They walked inside. "Harry!" Sirius ran towards Harry and hugged him. "I was expecting you to come." Sirius said and let go of Harry. "hey Sirius." Harry said slightly embarrassed. "who did you bring with you?" Sirius asked. "I'm Draco, his-" Harry cut him off. "friend." Harry looked at Draco. "friend." He said a little chuckle escaped from him. "I actually came here to ask something." Harry said. "sure." Sirius said. "can I work here after school?" Harry asked. "why?" he asked. "I don't get any money, so I just need it." Harry answered. "you can just ask me for money Harry." Sirius replied. "no, I want to work for it." Harry said. "fine, you can come whenever you want." Sirius said. "let's take a seat." Draco said and they walked towards a table at the window. "why didn't you tell him?" Draco asked. "I don't want it right now, I'm still figuring out. I'm not like out and being with you does that. but I don't know what I am. Maybe I'm bi, pan, gay." Harry said. "okay, it's your choice." A tall man walked towards their table. "hello Harry, long time no see." Remus smiled. "hey moony." Harry smiled. "I heard your little conversation. I had this phase too, just let me know if you need any help." Remus said. Harry nodded. "and no worried, I won't tell him." Remus said. "thank you." Harry said.

"good luck." Harry whispered towards his boyfriend on their first match of the year. "thank you, you too." Draco answered and he kissed Harry's cheek. Harry blushed. "the first goal I make is for you." he said and walked away. Harry blushed. He turned around towards the girls and Pansy was smirking. "so romantic." She said. Harry blushed and looked down.

The crowd cheered as Draco made his first goal and he looked at Harry, he wasn't facing the field, but Draco knew, Harry noticed after the match was done no-one had made a goal, so Draco's team had won. He ran towards Harry and hugged him. "you were great." Draco said. "you too." Harry said. "only for you."