#NGBWChapter10 v.2

Suarez-Villavicencio Enterprise. Lolo ni Boss Tres ang may-ari nito. Isa siya sa tagapagmana.

Paulit-ulit ko itong naririnig sa utak ko habang nakatingin sa mataas na building ng Suarez-Villavicencio Enterprise. Nandito ako ngayon sa harap ng building na ito at tinitignan lang ang signage na Suarez-Villavicencio Enterprise.

Hindi ako makapaniwala. Galing siya sa mayaman at powerful na pamilya. Masyado ata akong naka-focus sa Isidores at Zarragas na hindi ko kilala ang ibang taong nakapaligid sa kanila. So, naghahari rin ang mga Suarez at Villavicencios sa business world. Iyong boss ko na si Attorney Tres ay hindi lang basta-bastang may-ari ng korny na notaryohan kung hindi ay tagapagmana rin ng kumpanyang ito.

Kinuha ko ang phone ko at binuksang ang browsing site. Tinipa ko ang apelyido ni Attorney Tres para i-search ang history ng family nila. Agad kong clinick ang unang article na nakita ko: The Suarez-Villavicencio Empire: A Testament to Diverse Talents and Significant Contributions.

The Suarez-Villavicencio family is a remarkable one, with its members making significant contributions in various sectors. The family's journey began with Jake Suarez and Edward Villavicencio, who founded the Suarez-Villavicencio Enterprise. Over a decade, they built an influential empire that has left an indelible mark on the industry. Their business acumen and strategic vision have not only resulted in a thriving enterprise but have also established a prominent family presence in various fields.

The triplets, Elijah, Elias, and Eliot Villavicencio, are groomed to manage the business. Elijah, the eldest, made history as the youngest CEO in the company. His leadership skills and innovative thinking have been instrumental in steering the company towards new heights. Elias, the second son, served as the company's Chief Financial Officer before stepping into the role of CEO. His financial expertise and strategic decision-making have been pivotal to the company's growth. Eliot Villavicencio, the youngest, serves as the COO. His operational acumen ensures the smooth functioning of the enterprise.

The family's influence extends beyond the business sector. They have made significant contributions to the health sector. Dr. Alinah Suarez, a mental health specialist, has been a beacon of hope for many, providing them with the necessary care and support. Dr. Irohaki Noah Suarez, an obstetrician-gynecologist, has been instrumental in ensuring the health and well-being of women. Nurse Jacqueline Villavicencio's compassionate care has touched many lives. Dr. Dosdado Jace Suarez, a forensic pathologist, has been crucial in solving numerous cases, bringing justice to many. Dr. Elisa Villavicencio, an Army surgeon, has been on the front lines, saving lives and providing critical care.

Jacob Asher Suarez, a renowned marine biologist in Asia, has made significant contributions to the understanding of marine lives. His research has been instrumental in the conservation of marine life. His wife, Mrs. Aliyah Suarez, is the Editor-in-Chief of digital magazines for fashion, travel, media, and tech. Her insightful articles and editorials have influenced many. Mrs. Aliyah, Nurse Jacqueline, and Dr. Alinah collaborate on NGOs that support victims of rape and sexual abuse, violence against women, and mental health. Their collective efforts have brought about significant change and have provided much-needed support to many.

The family also has members serving in the military and aviation sectors. Captain Akihiro Noah Suarez, a pilot and Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force, is making strides in aviation. His dedication and commitment have earned him many accolades. Fortunato Jaxx Suarez serves as a sniper in the Marines. His bravery and precision have been instrumental in many missions. 

Jillian Ivee Suarez, once a famous ballerina in Europe, is now married to a haciendero in Negros named DiMarco. Her grace and elegance have captivated many. Julian Ivan Suarez, a distinguished architect from Europe, is currently imparting his knowledge as an art instructor at a prestigious university in his home country.