It's me, hello, I'm the author.

Hello there, Hindots!

JuanCaloyAC, formerly known as MidnightEscolta, is a 30-year-old writer from Metro Manila. A proud member of the LGBTQIA+ community 🌈. Creating stories is my passion; it's what identifies me and what makes me alive—my oxygen.

I've turned your sexual fantasies into words; you have been warned. My characters are grown men and young girls. My stories have a slice of romance, humor, and tragedy. And perhaps you may take something away from my stories, for it's not all about sex, sin, and taboo.

I also write fluff stories.

***

Finally! We've reached this part, thank you for reading my story all the way through.

This story has gone through so much, and I extend my apologies for the duration it took to complete, which was nearly or perhaps even more than a year. I appreciate your understanding and patience during my hiatus from writing. I am also grateful for your continued support when I resumed the story of Tres and Cait, despite my initial doubt about returning to writing.

This may not be the usual Tres who jokes around in other stories, but I just want to show that some characters act indifferently towards other characters. You are you in your own story.

I hope you've come to understand that harboring anger for a long time can lead to negative thoughts.  If you are not okay, please reach out to someone you trust. There's a certain freedom that comes with letting go.

PS: I am not well-versed in law or legal matters. If there are any inaccuracies that I've constructed in the story, I would appreciate your feedback.

PSS: There are times when I notice an increase in readership for my stories. I may not be aware of where you are promoting my stories, but I want to express my gratitude. Thank you for believing in my stories and for acknowledging my writing talent. ❤️

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

***

Now that book 2 has concluded, let us move on to book 3 of the Never Series:

Never Yours, Maybe Soon

***

If you want to get up close and personal with me, following me on my social media channels:

Twitter/Tiktok/Instagram: @JuanCaloyAC

Facebook page: www.facebook.com/JuanCaloyACWP

At kung nagustuhan niyo po ang mga kwentong nagawa ko at mga ginagawa ko, pwede niyo po akong bigyan ng tip: ko-fi.com/juancaloyac (for PayPal, debit and credit card user)

I love you with all the chambers of my heart, 43.5k hindots!

—Master Hindot 😉