The Mistake

Tbs POV

Today was the day, I would break up with Golf Ball. I still wanted to be friends with her afterwards. This would be difficult. After class I asked GB to meet me at one of the buildings. She arrived and I was struggling to put it all in words. "G-GB, I saw something that hurt me massively. This will be hard but, I-I'm breaking up with you. I'm sorry. We can still be friends." She looked down and had tears in her eyes. "Y-yeah I get it. I just need to tell you that I might not come to Friday brunch with everyone. We're still friends." She walked away slowly with her head down. I went to my dorm and saw Ring there.

Ring POV

I saw TB walk in, looking down. I honestly felt kinda bad for them. Oh well. He plopped himself down on his bed and put up his hood. What was he, emo? He laid down and told me to tell the professor that he wasn't coming to class. For once I seemed brighter than him. I went to class to seeing that GB wasn't there. Skateboard went up to me and asked "Hey Ring? Why did you want them to break up? They had such an amazing relationship!" I simply told him "I haven't gotten attention from anyone. I'm not popular. If this is my breakthrough, I could get popular and have more attention!" He stared at me blankly. He seemed upset afterwards but I didn't question it. Did I make a mistake? I couldn't think about it now.

After that, I checked on TB and he still was moping about. "Ok, you need an ice cream. There's one in the freezer if you want it." I told him. He got up and zombie walked to the freezer. I told him to loosen up a bit but he still seemed upset. I then got a great idea. I texted Skateboard with a brand new plan but he was upset about something. "Ring this is going too far. GB won't leave her room. She's too busy crying!" This made me annoyed and I threatened him. "Skateboard. I know your biggest secret. If you don't do as I say then I will leak it." He looked nervous and sighed.

"Fine. Last time I help you."