The Help

Candles POV

Silver and I were talking alot about things when I felt something change. 'Click' his aura.. was different. It felt a bit confusing, I didn't know what to think of it. So I didn't. Once class was over, I had a weird feeling about him. I checked my social media when I found a picture of him, with a royal member and it was a picture of their wedding? Silver was married? Oh wow, I think that has something to do with his aura changing. Either way, I went to Cabby and told her everything I saw. She looked shocked so I gave her some space.

TB and GB came up to me and I told them what I saw. "Oh uh, that is, wow." TB was at a loss for words. Just as I was. "I also noticed that he had a change in his aura. I might ask him about that." The day went by so fast. I was leaving the school when Silver tapped my shoulder. He asked a question "Hey, listen. I haven't been completely honest about everything in my life. I think I need help and I was wondering if you could assist me with that. What do you say?" I sighed and realized that if he was asking for help, he wanted to change. "Of course Silver. Knowing that you need to change is a big part of learning to be better." I smiled and gave him my number for him to contact me.

'Click'

It happened again. Why was his aura changing so infrequently? I must research and possibly with GB because she will understand more. I texted her asking to come over to her house tomorrow and she agreed. The next day when I came over, I explained how infrequently his aura was changing so we looked it up and it came with a lot of pages and paragraphs that GB looked interested to read. When she finished, she came to a conclusion. "His aura is changing due to his feelings for someone. His emotions change around specific people so that causes change in his personality and most commonly, his aura. If we figure out who that person is, his aura might change rapidly. I wonder who it is." GB interestingly said.

I don't know anyone that he might like as he is cheating on my best friend with a member of the royal family which does not sound like Silver Spoon. His aura is already seemingly endangered, a special someone could possibly heal it. If I help him, his aura and his health will be affected greatly and Cabby might not have to deal with him.

"Alright, I can work with this."