The Asylum part 2

GBs POV

"Basketball! What are you doing?" TB shouted out loud. That was unlike him. "I'm gonna be taken back to the asylum! I need help! Can you two just forgive me and help me not go-" "There she is! Get her!" Some people in lab coats came running to her and she was running away from them. All of a sudden, the same woman who came to us in the fair was walking to us and asked "Which one of you knows Basketball best?" TB looked scared and started shaking. All of our class was coming out the classroom to see what was happening. TB was about to step up but I didn't know what would happen to him! "I do" I stepped up before he could say anything. Everyone gasped. The woman was shocked . "You can speak? I thought you were mute! You must be.. psycho.." she examined me as I remembered I shouldn't have spoken. I have studied that if someone who is mute spoke, they are highly psychotic! Some people in lab coats held my arms so that I couldn't leave. I turned to TB and said "happy birthday." Before I left...

Tbs POV

She left... she actually left. As soon as she left I collapsed to the floor. Everyone crowded around me and I couldn't hold it in. I started to cry. All the memory's we share, the times we've helped each other, making conspiracy theories, walks in the park, helping with homework, all this just to be thrown and locked in an insane asylum. I didn't back down. I stood up and wiped the tears off my face. "I-I'm going to save  her. Who is coming with me?" Everyone looked around when a hand shot up. "I'll do it." It was Coiny. Then Pin raised her hand. After that, Football raised his hand. And Eraser. And Pen. We had a group.

"We will stop at no point to save her, maybe even Basketball. I will find her..."