The Awakening

Tbs POV

Ok, so we arrived at school and texted Silver the plan. He had science with us and so did Candle, but the only thing we really have to do is push Candle to Silver Spoon. Once we saw Candle enter the door, we didn't want to amuse her with facts about Silver, instead we had to simply add it into a small topic. If we talk about siblings, "Oh you know, Silver doesn't have any!" If we talk about forest flames, "I heard Silver tried to make a charity for them but failed." But all of a sudden, we started talking about crushes and my mind went 'Oh no..' so I said, "Oh GB and I are dating!" Worryingly. GB looked at me knowing I would have spilled Silvers secret and she nodded. "I think Silver is dating someone as well." She took the heat off of me.

"Hmm. How fascinating. What is her name? I want TB to answer for me." Candle seemed suspicious and I was literally sweating. "Oh uhm well I think her n-name was... Cabby?" I stuttered when Candle looked shocked. I didn't even know a Cabby in our school! "C-Cabby? Are you sure he is dating her?" Candle looked different now! GB was holding onto my hand and it was being squeezed so hard it hurt! "Y-yes?" She then left us and I let out a big sigh. Then GB slapped me! On my face! "Ow! What was that for?" GB looked so disappointed "Cabby and Candle are friends! We want to bring Silver and Candle together, not break her relationship with her friend!" She rolled her eyes as I put my hands on my cheeks.

All of a sudden, a girl walked in and GB told me that, that was Cabby! Silver came behind her so we pulled them together to tell them the situation. Silver was stood still, not moving a muscle and Cabby was completely silent. Then we heard Silver sigh and say a simple "fine you bitches..." Cabby nodded her head not able to speak. During Science, Silver and Candle had to sit together and GB and I sat on the other side of the room since we had a seating plan.

Silver POV

I sat down next to her twiddling with my pen in hand. She started to look differently at me. I could tell. "So, how did you and my friend Cabby meet? GB told me you had a girlfriend so I'm just curious." It was Golf Ball? How dare she? I laughed and said, "Oh well it is a long story. We met the same way normal people do. In ... kindergarten!" I then secretly sent a message to her to tell her that we apparently met in kindergarten. Me and Candle were talking and laughing throughout the whole day! It was magical..

No one's POV

As the 4 lovers were talking and laughing, they could have never imagined a terrible thing happening. The doctor who could ruin their lives, woke up. Dr Fett is alive. The needle had a special effect on her and gave her special abilities that would need to be trained.

"I'm alive, and that Golf Ball better watch out..."