The Party

GBs POV

TB hasn't had a proper birthday so I asked Coiny if we could redo the birthday plan. "Sure. Why not? But we still need to get more prepared. You come over immediately and start working on decorating the house. Pin will bake a cake and I'll bring the invitations!" I agreed and once school ended I went straight to Coiny's house without letting TB see me. I went over with tons of decorations and party poppers to pop when he comes! I was so excited to make this a special day for him! I went to the kitchen to see how Pin was doing and it looked great!

"Ok, everything looks great, cake is great, house is great, presents look great but where are the people?" Pin asked me curiously. Then Coiny came in with a bunch of people in our school, even Silver and Candle! All we had to do now, was lure TB into Coiny's house. I called him and asked him to meet me at coiny's house. "What? Why?" "Because Pin and I were talking and we figured not to keep Coiny bored and bring you!" I tried to hold in my laughter but he said yes so my plan worked. We heard a knock at the door and we all hid!

Coiny answered the door and everyone jumped out and shouted "Suprise!" With confetti cannons in our hand! TB looked so surprised and it was so cute! Coiny then pleaded "It was all GBs idea. She even helped decorate!" Then Silver came over to us and said "Oh you two are dating! That explains so much!" We were confused but didn't think much about it. A week later I ended up getting some very interesting mail. It was from someone in our grade, asking for relationship advice! At school I showed TB and I didn't realize their number was at the bottom of the page so we texted him to meet with him somewhere.

We arrived at the location and we were shocked to see...

Silver Spoon