The Lovers

Tbs POV

When she left the gymnasium, I ran to her asking all sorts of questions. "Omg are you ok? You are very fragile so nothing broke? Did anything bad happen? Why are you laughing?" She was laughing at me so much! "You are so overprotective of me! You care about me that much?" She smiled. "Of course I do." I smiled back . "Aw you are so cute when you are nervous!" She then kissed me softly. That was a first. I didn't know she would kiss me! I blushed intensely. While everyone started making fun of me for blushing.

"Ooooooh. TB never got a kiss from her! How sad yet how beautiful!" A dude yelled out. He seemed taller than me which was weird know that I'm 6,3. He then went to a girl who was in my class and started talking to her. I was confused on what just happened and the dude seemed kinda interesting so the next class I had her I asked her "Hey Candle! Who was the dude you were talking to after Gym?" She looked up at me with her usual expression. Blank. "He is new here. His name is Silver Spoon but he prefers people calling him Silver. He lives at ***********$ street and has no siblings. He is going to be an alcoholic in the future as well." I was shocked that in that small conversation, that was what Silver said. "Woah, can you tell me what you think of him? With your examination power stuff?" I asked her. She looked confused and said "I just told you." What?!

I then saw Silver walk in the room and yelled "Hello everyone! My name is Silver and I will be joining your class for the rest of the year! I will be a massive influence to all of you peasants!" I could literally feel Candles side eye from a mile away! They got placed next to each other and she looked at GB and I with another complicated look. GB and I ended up chuckling when she said " Next thing you know, they're in each other's pants!" We chuckled when I suddenly had an idea/opportunity. "GB, you know how Coiny and Pin were always getting in our love life?" Her smile faded shortly. "You don't think, we should do the same do you?"

"Well-" "I'm in!" We high fived and looked over to our targets!