The Cousins

GBs POV

I had my first class that I needed to get to and it was confusing. There were so many buildings and random halls, it honestly scared me. Once I arrived, I got all of my equipment out, books ready, pencil case ready, all I needed to do was wait for the professor. He arrived late and so did a few other students. That was even more confusing. We started the lesson and I was next to TB and a mute girl named Teardrop. She was around my height and wore a mask which had a cool tape design for people to know that she was mute. I thought it was cool.

The class ended and, wow that was something. We only were reviewing our syllabus and it felt, interesting. We had 2 hours to spare and I decided to sit and have lunch with TB. We talked about our roommates and apparently TBs roommate had ADHD so I wanted to meet her and examine her. I told TB about my roommate but he didn't seem as excited as me. "Ok, but if he hurts you, come to me immediately. Ok?" I laughed. "Of course I will! You're the only person I can tell." Sooner or later, TBs roommate came!

"Hey Tennis Ball, sorry for not really talking much today. I was just tired. Is this your girlfriend?" She looked at me a look of realization on her face. "Ooh you are both nerds, that's why she puts up with your energy." I ignored her statement and asked how she was. She didn't respond and left. "Yeah she doesn't like small talk much. I can try and figure some stuff out about her and tell you about them by text." TB requested. Of course I said yes. After that it was time for our next class.

Ringy's POV

I went to my cousin, Skateboard, and asked him "How would you like to play a game? Our roommates are dating, what if we break them up?" He looked weirdly at me. "Why should I say yes? This will just make my roommate hate me." He replied. "Listen, it's just for fun, no one's gonna know! If you want we can bring them back together." He took a long hard think and eventually gave in.

"Alright, how are we gonna do this?" I whispered the plan in his ear