The Dance

GBs POV

I ran out of the hotel to see it was raining hard. Great. I didn't want to go back into the hotel with the backstabbing bitch Basketball. I came into their room once they started arguing and I heard the whole thing and saw who kissed who. I still wanted to stay away from everyone. Then I saw TB running after me. "GB listen it's not what you think! She kissed me! I-" "I know TB! I saw the whole thing starting from the argument but I still need some time to understand everything.." I couldn't take it and I needed to sit down and I fell onto TB when something so random happened...

Pin's POV

I was walking in the rain with my BF Coiny when we saw TB and GB talking outside. We looked at each other and smiled so hard! We had a speaker with us and we were gonna play some romantic music for them when GB fell on TB and looked like a dancing position so we played a cute romantic dance song for them. It was so funny seeing them looking all around to find where it came from but then the most unimaginable thing happened. They started dancing to the music in the rain! I looked at Coiny and he looked at me! "Omg this is so cute! I'm about to burst!" We both squealed like little girls but it was worth it.

TBs POV

Omg we were dancing in the rain! How romantic is that? It felt wonderful as if I was on cloud nine and I knew that Basketball was looking out the window or something but I couldn't care less about her. Our eyes were closed and her head was on my chest. My world felt complete.

She completes me...