The Marriage

Silvers POV

I called Golf Ball out for help as I thought a loser like her could never get a boyfriend but I was simply mistaken. I was having some trouble with my life as my parents had set me an arranged marriage with someone from the royal family. Don't get me wrong, the royal family is an amazing upgrade but, I didn't even like the woman! She was more than plain, more than basic, it was indescribable! I already had a few, feelings of my own for a certain, girl. I had to ask the lovers on how they were able to get together and so I told my whole story! I asked the question "How did you two get together?"

They blankly stared and asked me to sit down. AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER, their story was FINALLY finished! All the chaos and drama they went through, must've been fun. We exchanged numbers and parted ways. I hope they can solve the issue.

GBs POV

"He likes Candle doesn't he?" TB asked . "Of course he does! It's so obvious! I saw him blush when she asked for a pen!" We went back to my house and started the fun process of making more conspiracy theories! We made exactly 2763! We even laid in probability. "Hey, what if we nudge in a little? Make them closer, just like Pin and Coiny did for us?" I thought long and hard about what TB just said. We never liked how they nudged in but they did bring us together so I agreed. We picked one theory to make cannon.

"Ooh, Candle teaching Silver to be a nicer person with her beliefs? Cute!" I said. We looked at each other when I figured we could ask Pin and Coiny for help since we had never done this before. They gave us lots and lots of tips and ideas. I laid them all out and studied them while TB wrote down the plan in its fullest