The Compliments

GBs POV

Something different has happened since the insane asylum. My feelings for TB have intensified but I already told him I like him. Wait, do I like him or do I love him? Omg, I have been so caught up in Silver and Candles relationship to even think about my own feelings! Oh wow, this is such a strange feeling. My train of thought got cut off by Candle running towards me. "GB, how do you know when you like someone? I searched the internet and it came up with all my symptoms." I was shocked beyond hearing her say that. " Cut to the crap, who is the guy?" I replied quite quickly. She mumbled a few letters that I couldn't hear.

"Can you speak up? I can't hear you." I asked her. "......silver spoon......." I could just about hear her. Yes! We made her like him! But I figured if I was her friend, I should ask her how she likes him. So I did. "It was during meditation class when I realized that I was the cause of his aura changing. I couldn't tell how
much I liked him but now, I see what it is." Alright. This is a crush. I thought I could also talk about my feelings for TB with her when she gasped. "I just saw your aura change when you said that you loved TB. A shade of green too ... an array of light red and pink. What does Silver think about me?"

Oh my god. Does he love her? He's only met her! The next class I had him, I ran and said "You love her!? Why didn't you tell us?" He blushed madly and took me out of the room to discuss. "Will you be quiet? She is with us in the class! You are lucky she didn't come yet!
Yes I love her, but it doesn't need to be SPREAD ACROSS THE ROOM!" He shouted at me. We had to try and rearrange the plan after that. We went in and sat back down. It was a simple English class and we were learning about poetry.

"For 5 minutes, you will write down what you think about the person next to you and read what you wrote aloud. Start now!" Our teacher X called out. I was sitting next to TB and Silver was sitting next to Candle. It didn't take a while to write down how i felt about my boyfriend but we looked over to Silver and Candle and they took a while and they were blushing as well! When it was our turn to say what we wrote, I simply said "TB, you are amazing, a monumental change in my life. A rhythm to my song, the sun to the moon, you complete me, this is why we are together." I couldn't say that I love him infront of my class.

It was Silver and Candles turn! Silver got up and started walking around the classroom as he spoke, "When I first met you, you seemed weird, not to lie, but now that we are friends and I understand you as a human, you are much more pretty, just like a lavender." The whole room was in awe and X started crying like a baby. Candle then spoke "Silver, your imagination intrigues me, your aura and personality... interest me. The way you use body language so frequently inspires me. You are very intelligent when it comes to communication and social interactions. You are great." She stopped right there and they both blushed. Silver like a tomato and Candle ever so small. The bell rang and I went down to eat.

Wait... how does Candle feel about him? Love or like?