The Food Fight

GBs POV

Yesterday, was amazing, I had my first kiss, and it was with TB! I couldn't hold in my feelings down my throat long enough, I had to tell someone! I know it's risky knowing that if you tell someone your feelings for someone, your feelings will intensify! But I wouldn't mind really. It was lunch time and I sat down with TB and 8-ball. Usually Basketball would be with us but because of the whole situation our group has went and separated from her. I was about to confess to TB when I saw Basketball walk up to Football and kiss him! TB saw me in complete shock and looked over to them.

"Oh I'm sorry GB." He tried to calm me down. Then he got an idea and told me "I think Basketball is teaming up with Football to make you jealous so how about we team up to make Basketball jealous as well?" I nodded and told him I knew just the trick to set her and Football off. I asked him to trust me and he nodded in confusion "Trust you with what?" Once they looked our way I grabbed TB's face and kissed him on the lips! 8-ball looked at us in complete shock while Coiny and Pin came to have fun messing with us about this and 8-ball took a goddam photo of us while Coiny and Pin asked him to send it to them! Then when we stopped, we saw Basketball and Football walking to us with the school food (which was not food). They plopped their trays on the table and Basketball then grabbed a big chunk of mashed potatoes and threw it at TB! "Hey he didn't do anything wrong bitch!" I grabbed the OJ juice box from my lunch box, stood on one of the chairs as I was too short, and poured it on her head! Then Football threw food at me and then TB threw food at Football and it was all one big loop until Coiny yelled out "Food Fight!" I hid under the table with the school lunch tray as a shield.

"Oh god..."