The Equipment

Tbs POV

We all went and followed Candle outside. I saw this rope on the ground and it looked like it was used for tug-o-war. I didn't ask if anyone wanted to play since this was a serious moment. We looked at Candle and she didn't seem so good. She looked more or so worried and I looked at Silver which he also seemed confused. "Sweetheart, are you alright? You don't seem so good." She didn't utter a word. I looked at GB and she looked at me. What was going on in her head? "Candle? Can you speak please?" GB asked her worried

Candle turned around slowly and she was breathing hardly. "... if this school is so close to the beach... then it would be near my house.... I've never seen it before... I heard spirits.. why was it abandoned?" We all looked around and realized she had a point. Our school was the only one in town. We then heard the door open. We all got scared and hid quickly. I hid behind a garage bin with GB, and Silver hid behind a tree with Candle. GB peeked at who opened the door and we heard them calling out. "Hello? Anyone here? It's Coiny and Pin!"

Oh great it was just them. We got out of our hiding spots and sighed happily. We were all worried about Dr Fett though. Coiny looked like he was carrying a ton of equipment that we had from the insane asylum and Pin had some food in case we got hungry. Silver still had all the stuff from his room so he was set as well. Candle still seemed stiff but we didn't know what was going on. She then went to the walls just to think. I thought she was working on her third eye. The rest of us sat down and thought of a strategy.

I hope we will be ok..