The Schedule

Silvers POV

The next day, me and Candle went to the cafeteria right before class and made a schedule for her to help me. I couldn't help but sneak a look at her and blush for just a few moments. It was hard not to think about her long enough. I liked her hair, eyes, style, culture, way of life, wait.. that's everything about her. Whatever, this is my way of saying that she is perfect. I figured if I would pretend to try and be a better person, I should at least tell her about the marriage I am being forced in. "Candle dear, if I'm going to be a better person, I must tell you that I am being forced into marriage and I'm dating Cabby just to make the royals think that I'm dating someone."

She gave me a look of which I could read her mind. "Oh, you knew..." I scratched my neck in embarrassment. "Yes Silver I knew. But does Cabby know?" She raised a good point in which I realized, Cabby didn't know anything! Then out of nowhere, Cabby burst into the cafeteria doors and shouted "We need to 'Break up'! Now." Oh poo. I seemed worried about what Candle would think but she seemed more or so concerned about me. "I think we can start later today than Silver. Bring a meditation mat and if you don't have I can lend you one." The bell rang. I had Tennis Ball and Golf Ball in my next class and so I explained the situation.

"Wow, that is a big problem. Just try and seem like a good child in meditation classes with her. Maybe even fake date her to cancel the wedding." Golf ball had a good enough idea. I just didn't know where to start with Candle. The end of the day came by and Candle texted me her address. I grabbed my mother's yoga mat and tried to sneak out when I got stopped by my father. "Where do you think you are going young boy? If you have a good place to be sneaking out with your mother's yoga mat then I'll let you leave." I simply said "Father, it is a Monday afternoon. I will be doing nothing but trying to relax after my teacher gave me billions of homework assignments. You must know, you have to deal with mother." He seemed amused by my answer and let me out.

"Little does he know, I'm hanging with a woman."