The Bus

TBs POV

We were getting prepared. We went to GBs underground lab to collect some supplies and we searched the internet to see what we would need to do to enter an insane asylum. We gave ourselves roles. "Hold up, TB, what are you doing?" Eraser stood up acting like the leader. "I'm Co-managing the team. I can help you all with whatever you need help with." Then Coiny stood up jokingly and said "Well, if you're co-management, then I'm the manager!" "No. That's reserved for someone special." I looked up to him as he realized who I was talking about. We went to the car with 2 as our getaway driver. "Hello all! Are you ready to start your amazing adventure to the asylum?"I nodded.

Coiny's POV

Woah, I've never seen TB act so strict like this before. He seemed just like GB, a leader. I went and sat next to him in the bus. "Hey bud, it's almost midnight. Happy birthday!" I tried making this a better situation but he was not having any of it. "Listen, we were gonna make a party for you, and GB gave me her gift before Drama. Do you wanna see it?" He turned his head and looked at me with an intense expression. "What was it?" He asked with such a monotone expression. I gave him a jewelry box. That was GBs gift but I was very confused as it looked like the one that GBs was wearing. When he saw the gift, he burst into tears. Pin even came up to us and asked what happened!

We looked at him as he put on the Lockhart necklace with a photo of them inside it. We were in awe. It was so cute. It was of TB giving GB a piggyback! TB then smiled and thanked me for bringing him the gift. "Don't worry, we will find her!" Pin enthusiastically assured us.

"Let's find her!" He yelled out as co-manager