The Bus part 2

TBs POV

I swear I could explode! Yoyleland is the coolest place ever! I wonder where our hotel is? Once we were moving I asked 2 how long the road would be. "Nothing shorter than 6 hours!" Then almost everyone groaned "Don't worry I brought entertainment for everyone!" GB shouted for the whole bus to hear. The only person who didn't enjoy GB's comment was Basketball. She seems annoyed every time I'm next to GB! She should be happy that I have a crush and maybe try to help me confess!

"TB, are you awake?" GB snapped her fingers in my face. "Yeah it's just that Basketball has been acting differently recently and I'm not quite sure why!" GB gave me a stanky look and blurted out "Idiot! She likes you! And she is jealous of me because she probably thinks that you like me since you're hanging out with me! I don't know what gave the impression that you like me though." It all suddenly clicked. How was I so stupid? All this time she was always jealous of everyone who breathed the same air as me but I couldn't see it.. but I don't feel the same way.

"GB, can you help me.. uhm reject her nicely?" I didn't know what else to do and GB is nice so I figured I'd ask her! "I know you're probably-" "Yes" she sternly replied with no expression on her face. "Oh ok that's great thank you!" I simply thanked her. "But you need to memorize the simple basic factors of a girl." During the whole ride I was being taught by GB and we shared many laughs together. It felt great.. We soon arrived and once we were placed in our rooms I waited to see my roommate! It was......

"B-basketball?"